Drinks Packages Chart

Question (I haven't sailed on Royal Caribbean in 15 years!).

For the Royal Replenish package, does the premium coffee include lattes?

Thanks,

Sue (who is looking forward to the Quantum in Feb 2015!)

Yes.

What a great chart! Is there any breakdown for the Replenish package?

I haven't seen a chart, but here's a menu from Enchantment that will give you an idea of the prices:

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

Edited by clarea

I believe there was a menu like this on our past Jewel and Serenade cruises. See how the "Freshly Brewed Coffee" top line is covered up? I mean, can you buy a cup of fresh-brewed and it's just not advertised? I spent a lot of money on Americanos just because that's what they had listed. Not my fave - I would have preferred just a good cup of drip coffee. :(

I thought I had read previously that if one person in a cabin want to buy an alcohol package that anyone in the cabin over the age of 21 must purchase the package, is that correct?

That was changed almost a year ago. No requirement that all must purchase anymore.

I haven't seen a chart, but here's a menu from Enchantment that will give you an idea of the prices:

Bob, when did you take this picture? When I was on the Enchantment three weeks ago, the prices had all been taken down and not put back up.

I'm just afraid that this means that they were raising prices. :(

Bob, when did you take this picture? When I was on the Enchantment three weeks ago, the prices had all been taken down and not put back up.

I'm just afraid that this means that they were raising prices. :(

I probably took that photo this past March.

Ok. I like the royal replenish. Question. Does non alcoholic cocktails include virgin frozen drinks??

I can totally live off of non alcoholic frozen drinks for 20 bucks a day( plus added gratuity).

Help

Yes, virgin frozen drinks included in Replenish.

Yes, virgin frozen drinks included in Replenish.

OHHH I will need to re-look at all this then....I will buy the alcohol package for me but my DD would love the virgin frozen drinks and soda so now i have to see what would really suit her so i am not spending $$ over the top.

Thanks!!

I haven't been able to find any info about Champagne as it relates to the Premium or Ultimate Packages. I will be on the Vision on Monday and was wondering if the Premium Package includes Champagne at the Champagne Bar onboard - or any bar for that matter?

I haven't been able to find any info about Champagne as it relates to the Premium or Ultimate Packages. I will be on the Vision on Monday and was wondering if the Premium Package includes Champagne at the Champagne Bar onboard - or any bar for that matter?

Champagne is classified as wine, and therefore is available as part of the Select, Premium, and Ultimate packages. Glasses up to $8 are included with the Select package, and up to $12 with the other packages. If you get a more expensive glass, you would only have to pay the difference.