Prue Juice on Carnival Spirit

BJDownUnder....In my travels, incuding Carnival Spirit in Alaska/Hawaii a few years ago, I have never seen prune juice on a ship.

I have seen prunes for brekkie on P&O UK, I think the poms like a few prunes before their morning kippers, lol. The only juices I have seen on the ships are tomato (which I am addicted to !) Orange, Apple, Grapefruit, Pineapple.

You may have to bring thy prune juice on board with thee.

Above all enjoy !!

Edited by NSWP

BJDownUnder....In my travels, incuding Carnival Spirit in Alaska/Hawaii a few years ago, I have never seen prune juice on a ship.

I have seen prunes for brekkie on P&O UK, I think the poms like a few prunes before their morning kippers, lol. The only juices I have seen on the ships are tomato (which I am addicted to !) Orange, Apple, Grapefruit, Pineapple.

You may have to bring thy prune juice on board with thee.

Above all enjoy !!

Les, you have been on Princess. I'm surprised you haven't seen prune juice. It is available at breakfast time in the dining room and also in the buffet where you have to ask for it. In the buffet only orange juice is 'on display'.

Les, you have been on Princess. I'm surprised you haven't seen prune juice. It is available at breakfast time in the dining room and also in the buffet where you have to ask for it. In the buffet only orange juice is 'on display'.

Mate, I just go for my Tomato juice fix...but as you say the Prune juice is there on Princess, that was unbeknown to me, I would not drink it anyway, but I know our American friends on CC like a prune juice in the mornings to keep them 'regular.' LOL. Even at Princess Horizon Court buffet one has to ask for tomato juice like the prune juice. Bit in Princess MDR for brekkie, tomato juice is on the menu, lubbly jubbly.

On P&O UK, tomato juice is very popular with the Brits, in the chilled cabinets at the buffet counter they have zillions of glasses of tomato juice, already poured and waiting addicts like me, LOL. Together with ye olde Lea and Perrins genuine !! Worcestershire sauce to spice it up. I Don't mind a grapefruit juice either.

Edited by NSWP