2.0 upgrades

fourkittys

Is the Breeze the only Carnival ship with ALL the 2.0 upgrades? Thank you!

There is no official "set" of 2.0 upgrades. Each older ship gets its own set of upgrades when it goes into dry dock, and Carnival has become pretty close-lipped on upgrade details. Each newer ship got its own amenities. No two ships are the same. Some older Fantasy class ships have been getting the Red Frog Rum Bar and the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar during dry dock, but not much else except the usual new carpet and routine maintenance. Carnival spent more on Sunshine's upgrades compared to other ships though.

There is no official "set" of 2.0 upgrades. Each older ship gets its own set of upgrades when it goes into dry dock, and Carnival has become pretty close-lipped on upgrade details. Each newer ship got its own amenities. No two ships are the same. Some older Fantasy class ships have been getting the Red Frog Rum Bar and the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar during dry dock, but not much else except the usual new carpet and routine maintenance. Carnival spent more on Sunshine's upgrades compared to other ships though.

What Fantasy class ship has Red Frog or Blue Iguana?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. So it sounds like that no Carnival ship has ALL the 2.0. HMMM!
Quite the detective....very impressive. Thanks! I am a little concerned that you always have only positive things to post though:confused:

For the record, the 2.0 is evolving with additions, just like ships in the same class getting improvements. hmmmmmm

Quite the detective....very impressive. Thanks! I am a little concerned that you always have only positive things to post though:confused:

For the record, the 2.0 is evolving with additions, just like ships in the same class getting improvements. hmmmmmm

LOL! Just gathering information and trying to post MOSTLY positive things without being condiscending, sarcastic or judgemental. I assumed (wrongly, obviously) that some ships had all the 2.0 uprades. Sorry you were confused.

Sunshine has all.

What are you looking for?

That is the ship I found with the most 2.0 upgrades also. But does it have the Thrill theater? They all sound interesting and would like to experience as many as I can on our next Carnival cruise.

Edited by fourkittys

That is the ship I found with the most 2.0 upgrades also. But does it have the Thrill theater? They all sound interesting and would like to experience as many as I can on our next Carnival cruise.

No, but Thrill theater isn't part of 2.0. Breeze is the only ship with Thrill.

Sunshine does have JiJi's Asian Kitchen which isn't part of 2.0.

Some other features some ships have that aren't part of 2.0 include replacing Camp Carnival with Camp Ocean and the Dr Seuss Breakfast.

3.0 might be out before all ships are at 2.0. Pick the features you want and find the ships that have them.

No, but Thrill theater isn't part of 2.0. Breeze is the only ship with Thrill.

Sunshine does have JiJi's Asian Kitchen which isn't part of 2.0.

Some other features some ships have that aren't part of 2.0 include replacing Camp Carnival with Camp Ocean and the Dr Seuss Breakfast.

3.0 might be out before all ships are at 2.0. Pick the features you want and find the ships that have them.

Thank you, I didn't realize that. Something more to look forward to!

Freedom also has all the "official" 2.0 upgrades (Red Frog Pub, Red Frog/Blue Iguana, Alchemy, Guy's, Blue Iguana Cantina, Playlist, etc).

From my understanding the Elation was the first Fantasy class to receive the pool side Red Frog Rum Bar/Blue Iguana Tequila on this last dry dock (that I'm not sure has concluded yet?). This was according to JH's facebook.

Pride will also receive all of the 2.0 - and it's headed to dry dock in just a few days if it hasn't already! :)

Edited by tropicaledrink

Freedom also has all the "official" 2.0 upgrades (Red Frog Pub, Red Frog/Blue Iguana, Alchemy, Guy's, Blue Iguana Cantina, Playlist, etc).

From my understanding the Elation was the first Fantasy class to receive the pool side Red Frog Rum Bar/Blue Iguana Tequila on this last dry dock (that I'm not sure has concluded yet?). This was according to JH's facebook.

Pride will also receive all of the 2.0 - and it's headed to dry dock in just a few days if it hasn't already! :)

He was mistaken.

Playlist is an upgrade??????????????????

For many people, yes.

Playlist is an upgrade??????????????????

Well,it is considered part of 2.0. Granted, the ones I saw on the Freedom were among my favorite shows I've seen on Carnival to date. The only one thattops it for me is Dancing in the Street on the Dream. Unfortunately never saw Ticket to Ride.

LOL! Just gathering information and trying to post MOSTLY positive things without being condiscending, sarcastic or judgemental. I assumed (wrongly, obviously) that some ships had all the 2.0 uprades. Sorry you were confused.

I can get that way fairly easily, it's a small leap. Stand corrected.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app