Does emailed Comment Card include Shore Ex?

Caribbean Chris

On our last Celebrity Cruise (15 nights to Hawaii) we booked a tour. The guide was terrible and I made a mental note to include that in my comment card. But there was no section at all on the form regarding shore tours.

Doesn't Celebrity (and their tour suppliers) want/seek feedback from passengers on those tours? Does the new emailed form request input?

On our last Celebrity Cruise (15 nights to Hawaii) we booked a tour. The guide was terrible and I made a mental note to include that in my comment card. But there was no section at all on the form regarding shore tours.

Doesn't Celebrity (and their tour suppliers) want/seek feedback from passengers on those tours? Does the new emailed form request input?

The form does include this and you also have much more space at the end in the free text box to add in more comments. As I recall there were several questions that appeared once you confirmed you had used shore excursions regarding their value and quality. I am sure there was a specific question re the quality of the guide