First Timer and Cheers

Magicbar

First time solo cruiser here.

Sunshine - November 8 - 8 Day Western Caribbean

I am purchasing the Cheers package and am wondering will an itemized list of

my drink purchases (alcoholic, sodas etc) be on my final bill. After the cruise I would like to be able to review and see if for me the purchase was worthwhile financially.

I like the idea of not worrying about drink purchases or being able to try some things I may otherwise skip so as not to waste money on something I do not like.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Our final printout just stated the location the drink was purchased and $0 as the price. But I was able to count how many purchases I made each day and I usually ordered the same drink so I was able to make an educated guess anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When we were on Liberty last month, we only used Cheers for alcoholic drinks. Every time we ordered something we got a receipt that I think showed the price of the drink, then it was subtracted out leaving a $0.00 balance and we had to sign the receipt and we got a copy. I don't know if you get one with soda though.

If you get one for drinks, keep them and you can see at least how much you saved on alcohol. We only averaged about 7 or 8 drinks at the most daily, but the drinks I had were in the $8.50 or so range, so it was worth it to us.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by katiel53