Allure of the Seas 2-in-1 Photo Review ~ October 12 & November 9, 2014

Cupcrazy

Hey cup. Can you tell me which day the quest was on and what time. We love it but we are going with our daughter who will be less than 2 when we cruise. I think timing wise we would need to get an in room sitter.

The Quest was on Day 5 (Thursday / St. Maarten). Studio B opens at 11:15, Flair bartending at 11:20 and The Quest begins at 11:45.

If you want good seats I would get there early as people always lineup and run in to get good seats.

DAY 6 - SEA DAY

Dinner Dress Suggestion: Formal

Dinner Theme : Jasmine

Drink of the Day: Captain's Bahama Mama

This morning we had reservations for the Dreamworks Character Breakfast. This experience used to be free but as of September 1st there is now a charge of $10 for anyone over the age of 6. Because we booked this breakfast before September we weren't charged. Shrek, Princess Fiona & Puss in Boots were the 3 characters who showed up.

15636131400_4a2892c3de_c.jpg

15635691467_8972343748_c.jpg

15635689797_83cb7ee863_c.jpg

15635447738_0db0c94f0e_c.jpg

The chocolate banana bread was amazing

15200897254_b492c33e96_c.jpg

Milkshake

15797183426_abc1c6d0f0_c.jpg

Of course Hugo won the championship

15797356986_dd979706c2_c.jpg

15201586873_14a455a8bc_c.jpg

15822574662_3776d945b4_c.jpg

During my last review the question was asked if the CD is always pushed in at the end of the competition. The answer is yes. As Jerome was talking, Cuddy took the mic from him and all the contestants pushed him in the pool.

15636175110_9ed1dbe89d_c.jpg

15201581573_c1f4816a55_c.jpg

15821018585_d8440c3570_c.jpg

Cup, I had a beef and cheese patty in Falmouth and it was great. Locals as well as crew were eating there, so even with your recommendation I knew it would be safe as well as delicious. I also got the bread too. I can't wait to return for another in March.

Cup, I had a beef and cheese patty in Falmouth and it was great. Locals as well as crew were eating there, so even with your recommendation I knew it would be safe as well as delicious. I also got the bread too. I can't wait to return for another in March.

We all ate the beef and cheese patties in Falmouth on our Freedom of the Seas Halloween cruise, HappyCruisers66, Leaveitallbehind, and us. HappyCruisers66 and I also tried them in Grand Cayman, pretty darn good there also, except they did not have any with cheese. We plan on eating them again in March on Allure also.

Edited by lantzwr

I am loving this review. We leave on Allure Dec 7.

Could you please tell me how you can get to the patty place from the dock. You can message me or write on here. I have seen it mentioned a few times and have been meaning to ask.

Thank you.

-Debbi

Sent from my LG-3G using Forums mobile app

Edited by Daliaha

Could you please tell me how you can get to the patty place from the dock. You can message me or write on here. I have seen it mentioned a few times and have been meaning to ask.

Thank you.

-Debbi

Its pretty much in the middle of the shopping area in Falmouth, pretty close to Margaritaville. Its a booth that you walk up to, its not a sit down type of place. In Grand Cayman, it is a booth right before the exit from the port shopping area on the right hand side.

Thank you.

-Debbi

On page 21, post 408 there is a map. Had them last week for the first time and they were great.

I'm glad you liked them. Whenever I've been there I've always seen many crew members hanging out there as well. How was your trip?