Let's Go!

sheeshshe

Question for those that did purchase this in iTunes. Mine went right to music rather than ring tone and I cannot figure out how to get it to ring tones. I have paid for the one in iTunes as well as the free one in Amazon both show in iTunes in my library and under music in my phone [emoji22][emoji445]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an iPhone and I had to do the following to get the ring tone to start:

Settings > Sounds > Ring tone | Once in Ring tone you should see Let's Go! and you'll click on that and it should work immediately.

I have an iPhone and I had to do the following to get the ring tone to start:

Settings > Sounds > Ring tone | Once in Ring tone you should see Let's Go! and you'll click on that and it should work immediately.

Oh I know this and unfortunately it is not there, it is only showing under songs in my music :o

NCL used to have the downloadable ring tone on their Facebook page. I downloaded it to a phone once. Didn't transfer over to my new phone' date=' so I plan to do it again. You might try there.[/quote']

Hi Wendy, I have tried looking through their Facebook page and cannot find anything. Also tried NCL Website but it downloads to Mp3 which does not help getting it to iTunes ringtones If you happen to find on Facebook can you post it here. Thanks :)

I had it on my old iPhone but not on my new iPhone 6 plus. I just now went to iTunes and searched "Let's Go!" and found it. I didn't find it when I searched without the exclamation point by the way. It was $1.29 and I purchased it. It even asked me if I wanted to assign it to a contact. Evidently you can't get it free any longer.

I would like to know, also. I have a (new to me) android phone. I downloaded the free one from Amazon but don't know where it went or how to get it to my ringtones. :o <sniff>

I have an android also and just figured out how to get it as my ringtone. Settings/personalize then select sound option - then ringtone. You get a list of the ringtones you have available. Select the + (add) and when I looked through everything I had I found the Let's Go and selected it.

See if that works for you.

I had it on my old iPhone but not on my new iPhone 6 plus. I just now went to iTunes and searched "Let's Go!" and found it. I didn't find it when I searched without the exclamation point by the way. It was $1.29 and I purchased it. It even asked me if I wanted to assign it to a contact. Evidently you can't get it free any longer.

Thanks so much..... Can I blame it on being blonde[emoji12]. I did not scroll down far enough in iTunes to see the ringtone rather than the song. So now I have it for my ringtone

BTW I am at day 30 waiting for me 6 plus 64 Silver hoping to get word of shipping any day [emoji336][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an android also and just figured out how to get it as my ringtone. Settings/personalize then select sound option - then ringtone. You get a list of the ringtones you have available. Select the + (add) and when I looked through everything I had I found the Let's Go and selected it.

See if that works for you.

Thanks. I tried that, but still can't find it. I have the song on my phone but not in my selection of ringtones. :(