Parking at Port Canaveral

sports addict

Does anyone know if Executive Parking is still in business ? We used them a couple of years ago and their service and price were great. If anyone else knows of a good place to park and get shuttled over we would appreciate it. What set Executive Parking apart from some others is that they would shuttle you to the pier as soon as you checked in (about 9:30am). This just started our vacation sooner. Thanks for any help.

I've used both Park N' Cruise and in-terminal parking. I would recommend either based on personal needs and budget considerations.

Park N' Cruise was cheap, and the shuttle was fairly prompt if timed correctly. On embarkation day, we waited maybe 5 minutes for a shuttle. Ride to the terminal was maybe 10 minutes. Upon our return, we walked right up to a waiting shuttle, but some people that rode with us had been waiting in excess of 30 minutes and were fuming. It didn't help that it was raining which slowed down the process a bit more.

Last time, we cruised from Port Canaveral, we decided to park right at the terminal. We parked, literally, 20 feet from the main entrance to the cruise terminal. We went from car to terminal in 1 minute! Upon our return, it couldn't get much easier. We cleared customs and we were driving away within 5 minutes! :D For us, the convenience (specially since we were traveling with two small children) was well worth the extra money. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again. In fact, that's where we will park from now on.

Once again, each option has its pluses (price vs. convenience) so figure out what's most important to you.

I've used both Park N' Cruise and in-terminal parking. I would recommend either based on personal needs and budget considerations.

Park N' Cruise was cheap, and the shuttle was fairly prompt if timed correctly. On embarkation day, we waited maybe 5 minutes for a shuttle. Ride to the terminal was maybe 10 minutes. Upon our return, we walked right up to a waiting shuttle, but some people that rode with us had been waiting in excess of 30 minutes and were fuming. It didn't help that it was raining which slowed down the process a bit more.

Last time, we cruised from Port Canaveral, we decided to park right at the terminal. We parked, literally, 20 feet from the main entrance to the cruise terminal. We went from car to terminal in 1 minute! Upon our return, it couldn't get much easier. We cleared customs and we were driving away within 5 minutes! :D For us, the convenience (specially since we were traveling with two small children) was well worth the extra money. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again. In fact, that's where we will park from now on.

Once again, each option has its pluses (price vs. convenience) so figure out what's most important to you.

Tapi.....where is this lot so close to the maingate of the terminal in Port Canaveral? In all the times we have sailed from there I have not seen it.....:confused:

Edited by GTO-Girl

Tapi.....where is this lot so close to the maingate of the terminal in Port Canaveral? In all the times we have sailed from there I have not seen it.....:confused:

We sailed on the Enchantment of the Seas when we did the terminal parking. Don't know how it compares to the Carnival terminal, but this one is a multi-level parking garage right in front of their terminal. The first few spots are surface spots, right on the street where passengers enter the terminal. We opted for one of those spots just to be closest to the terminal, instead of going inside the parking garage to get a covered spot.

I found this photo. If you look at the surface parking lot, there's a white awning that goes across the street that connects with another white awning perpendicular to it. We parked, literally, in front of that perpendicular awning.

Port_Canaveral.png

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

We sailed on the Enchantment of the Seas when we did the terminal parking. Don't know how it compares to the Carnival terminal, but this one is a multi-level parking garage right in front of their terminal. The first few spots are surface spots, right on the street where passengers enter the terminal. We opted for one of those spots just to be closest to the terminal, instead of going inside the parking garage to get a covered spot.

I found this photo. If you look at the surface parking lot, there's a white awning that goes across the street that connects with another white awning perpendicular to it. We parked, literally, in front of that perpendicular awning.

Port_Canaveral.png

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Okay I see what you are talking about now. The ships we sailed on did not board at that location so that's why I've never seen it.

I learned something new today......thanks!!!