MSC Club.... who can help?

ellamalta

I am a loyal MSC customer. I love their ships but I have to admit their pre and post cruise customer service stinks! I cruised on MSC in July and no points were credited to my account. I only noted this after booking a future cruise. I was supposed to be silver but I still appear classic when I log on their website. I have emailed MSC UK, Italy and USA, but have had no positive answer. I only received a reply from the UK and they said that they cant do anything about it since they weren't the ones booking my previous cruise. Who can I write to? I am hoping I get a reply from MSC here cause they do answer these threads sometimes.

I am a loyal MSC customer. I love their ships but I have to admit their pre and post cruise customer service stinks! I cruised on MSC in July and no points were credited to my account. I only noted this after booking a future cruise. I was supposed to be silver but I still appear classic when I log on their website. I have emailed MSC UK, Italy and USA, but have had no positive answer. I only received a reply from the UK and they said that they cant do anything about it since they weren't the ones booking my previous cruise. Who can I write to? I am hoping I get a reply from MSC here cause they do answer these threads sometimes.

Try sending a private message on MSC Cruises USA Facebook page. You will get a response usually the same day.

I am in a similar position. I have cruised in August and no points have been credited. I have contacted twice MSC via my travel agent. Travel agent tells me to be patient :rolleyes:

Hi, just been having yet one more problem with customer service in the UK. I think stinks is an under estimation. Less than a week to our cruise I can't get a sensible answer as to why we have not had our e-tickets. Unless they get a whole lot slicker this will be our last time with them, even though we love their ships.

Hi, just been having yet one more problem with customer service in the UK. I think stinks is an under estimation. Less than a week to our cruise I can't get a sensible answer as to why we have not had our e-tickets. Unless they get a whole lot slicker this will be our last time with them, even though we love their ships.

Two things which might be helpful:

1) have you paid in full?

2) have you fill in your details online?

Edited by travelberlin

Contact them on FB. This happened to me in the states a few mos. ago. 3 days out, no e tickets or luggage tags. I finally contacted them on FB and got them in 30 mins.

joybaby,, USA

The UK team don't even reply to UK enquiries! At least they told you they can't help. I've just been ignored.

Who did you book with if not via UK? You need to contact the regional office that your booking was made through.

Who did you book with if not via UK? You need to contact the regional office that your booking was made through.

Hi Amo.

I can't even book!

It's a same. As you know, I've been one of MSC's biggest cheerleaders on CC bit I'm afraid I can't defend a company who's website isn't fit for purpose, they won't pick up the phone to take a booking and refuse to answer any complaints.

Onboard is fantastic, but when it's a struggle to pay them for the privilege to get aboard, I'm struggling to say anything positive.

Hi Amo.

I can't even book!

It's a same. As you know, I've been one of MSC's biggest cheerleaders on CC bit I'm afraid I can't defend a company who's website isn't fit for purpose, they won't pick up the phone to take a booking and refuse to answer any complaints.

Onboard is fantastic, but when it's a struggle to pay them for the privilege to get aboard, I'm struggling to say anything positive.

I do know what you mean. Have had a bit of bother with them myself this last year. First I was persona non grata all of a sudden for being single, so have my money to Costa instead. Then they continued to be ridiculous with their prices, so here I am in Fiji right now doing a big land trip instead of an autumn repo and am having a ball.

I'm booked for the Divina next June but am considering cancelling. They messed that up too. 3 times I tried to book through the website and 3 times it failed. Contacted them via FB to be told that I needed to phone to complete the booking????? Honestly what is the point of an online booking system if you can only do 80% of it online and then need to phone. The guy I eventually one to was not only uninterested but also manged to debit my account with the full amount rather than just £100 deposit. Nearly had a fit as I needed the money for spending money down here. Next lady I phoned was really nice and arranged. Refund. It did take. Week for the credit but the debit took only 2 minutes.

They seriously need to invest on their website and onshore customer relations. Not much point of attracting loyal customers only to hack them off.

Hope you and Jean enjoy your NCL cruise.

Edited by AmoMondo

My first cruise on MSC is the first week of a B2B. Does anyone know if I'll get any club privileges on the second week? Thanks, Bob

We did a B2B in May, I asked the same question, no you won't, not enough time for your account to be upgraded!

Have a good cruise!:)

Thank you all for your help. Unfortunately neither MSC Uk nor MSC USA could help. They guided me to contact my agent. Let's see if I get the points after all!:mad:

Do you know what MSC office/country your agent book through? We contacted our local MSC office here in Scandinavia last time we had problems with getting the points and it was sorted out in a few hours, via Naples :D

Do you know what MSC office/country your agent book through? We contacted our local MSC office here in Scandinavia last time we had problems with getting the points and it was sorted out in a few hours, via Naples :D

Our agent books through Italy. I wrote an email to 2 different Italian addresses but had no luck. Let's hope he does! Please tell me about your Preziosa experience. Cant wait to cruise on it next year!