New Carnival Special

CruiseLover1996

I missed the Halloween special for the Breeze and the new one ends tonight. Will a new special start at midnight if they have one? I see alot of cabins left on the Breeze Dec. 14 cruise.... :confused:

Carnival will use any excuse for a sale so I'm expecting a Mid-Term Elections Madness Sale starting Tuesday ;)

I don't get too excited about any Carnival "Sale" now days. Why don't they just call them "The Fill The Ship Sale" or "The Full of Ship Sale". All they are doing is calling it a sale but it is never across the board. It's just on certain sailing or certain ships and dates just to fill the cabins.

I am booked Early Saver and have been watching my upcoming cruise and price has gone up or stayed the same unless I want to move to the bottom of the ship.

If the current sale doesn't fill the cabins, the next "Sale" will be the same price until it does.

Pretty smart on Carnivals part and that is their right, but don't think just because it is "on sale" that it is that great.

Edited by HawkIVette

I missed the Halloween special for the Breeze and the new one ends tonight. Will a new special start at midnight if they have one? I see alot of cabins left on the Breeze Dec. 14 cruise.... :confused:

The same for our Dec. 7th cruise on the dream. I am surprised to see that there are still 3 Aft Wraps still available. They are usually the 1st to go. We have one booked so I am hoping that after tonight when the current sale expires , that they will go down in price. Since we booked they have only gone up.