Norwegian Jade experts - Tell me what you know.

papcx

Being sister ships does not mean that all four would have been built 100% identical - there are plenty of small differences between them.

This is true, which is why I asked :) I know the pearl has a bowling alley while the jewel does not for example, and I contention jade does either in looking a the deck plans. I always have a wonderful time seeking out each ships special and unique differences. I am very much looking forward to my trip on the jade and hope to take all the great info here to make my trip that much more fun!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

If you only drink beer then you will need to drink 12 or so per day every day to come out in front - the buckets of beer (6 for the price of 5) might be a better bet. If you drink cocktails, spirits etc. then the breakeven point is roughly 8 per day. As already posted above, speciality coffees are not included.

Jeez I'd be on my back

Jeez I'd be on my back

These are half-pint bottles we are talking about (often US beer so it is pretty poor stuff) - not pints of Old Headwobbler.

It's all about pacing yourself - start at lunchtime and take it slow and steady, then you would be surprised at what you can drink without falling over. Remember that you eliminate a unit an hour so if you take on a unit an hour you basically stay sober (adjust intake figures to suit;)).

Edited by SteveH2508

• 2 weeks later...
hello all,we are booked on jade 2016 med. would love tips and feedback on the dining onboard but also anything else too,weve booked an aft facing balcony .

check this recent thread if you havent seen it: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2255472

One thing to mention was that there were queues to get into the MDRs and Jasmine Garden at peak times (worst between 8 and 9pm). Alizar tended to be less busy and they give you a buzzer and a voucher for free bubbly if you have to wait. As far as I saw, they didnt do this at Grand Pacific.