what's the best riviera,or main inside on liberty

micro yaya

well, with riviera deck you can be sure that you have passenger cabins above you. there typically is not noise from below riviera deck (deck 0 - crew areas).

if you go for main deck, be careful where you choose, as you could be below the theater, galley, lobby, and of lesser concern in terms of noise, the dining rooms.

It was not an inside, but an Ocean view on the Riviera deck Liberty, which was just slightly back of mid ship. We loved it. Very quiet room, and great to be just one deck down to debark on port days, and one deck up on reboarding those days. It was probably one of the quietest rooms, I have ever had on Carnival ships. I would not hesitate to book one again on this deck, including an inside room.

Will be booking on board in December for a January cruise.trying to save some money.looking for a nice quiet room please your suggestions by your experience

We were on the Liberty last April on the main deck. The noise above wasn't horrible but given the choice, I would go with rivera so that there are cabins above you. We booked last minute & needed 2 cabins next to each other so our choices were rather limited.

this last cruise we had room 1244 on Riviera Deck on Liberty which is an OV room but it was very quiet..I had the chance to be upgraded but it was in a noisy area..I said no thank you and I'm thrilled I kept my cabin. I like the atmosphere of the ship but when it's time to sleep I want it quiet!:D

We have cruised on the riviera deck 8 times, with an OV. Including once on the Liberty. Our choice area is forward, about 5 cabins from the elevators. Would also choose aft also 5 cabins from the elevstors. There is very little noise on the riviera deck, either from below or above. No elevator noise at all. The further forward or aft you go you will feel a little more motion if the seas act up. Id choose riviera.