Just got the upsell call - should I?

satbeachbill

I would do it if I were you. That sounds like a reasonable price. We enjoy having a balcony and never sail without one.

The bottom line is do you want to give it a try just to see what it's like, or are you happy with the choice you've already made?

Happy cruising whatever you decide to do.

I just now got the "upsell" call. We are in a 4E Upper inside midship cabin #6287 on the Splendor. I usually pick this type. Nice and quiet, no kids running up and down the halls - ever.

We've never had a balcony. The price to upgrade to an Empress deck midship Balcony was offered at $270 total.

What do you think?

Empress deck is very nice, only cabins above/below you. I would jump on it, but not until you know where the cabin is located...make sure it's not right by the elevator :p

Empress deck is very nice, only cabins above/below you. I would jump on it, but not until you know where the cabin is located...make sure it's not right by the elevator :p

there is nothing wrong with being by the elevator. My cabin of choice is 7409 or 7411 which is right by the elevator-- up two decks for food down two decks for entertainment- no across the hall neighbors.