Quantum Dynamic Dining - Per a call with RCCL, Posted Menus are "Examples"

Speaking of chicken and waffles, it was advertised as cheese waffles, buttermilk fried chicken and a maple jus w/ bacon collards. It was the worst thing I had on the ship. The chicken and waffles were fine BUT they poured what tasted like canned nacho cheese over the waffles. This was the one time I had to talk the manager because I knew they wanted input. He admitted that he had not tasted the dish. Really? I would think the restaurant manager would know how everything on their menu would taste. Just my opinion.

That sounds absolutely repulsive. All staff in every restaurant should try every dish served period. Being able to describe flavors is extremely important. And a MANAGER never tasting it...that is unacceptable.

We were on the TA , only pre booked American Icon for the surf and turf and was surprised it was not there on the menu. Thank you for explaining OP.

We ate there once at night, not impressed with the pork chop and hubby can't even remember what he ordered.

For the C&A lunch with an officer we had the American icon lunch menu and enjoyed that, we both had the salmon.

We ate in Chic once. I complained to the waiter that the chicken meal I had looked bland even before I tasted it as it was all the same colour, could have killed for a sprig of broccoli:).

He did say he told chef.