Run don't Walk to B.B. King's Blues Club

delgados129

There was a BB King band on our Noordam cruise.

We walked by one evening.

Way too loud for our ears.

Thankfully it wasn't super loud on the NA. You could still order a drink without losing your voice. It seems like most bands in Calgary like to blow your ear drums out. I hate that. I enjoyed bb king very much.

There was a BB King band on our Noordam cruise.

We walked by one evening.

Way too loud for our ears.

Thanks for this. I can't take ear-splitting music. I'm looking forward to seeing the BB King band on the Noordam next August on my cruise to Alaska (hopefully they will be there) but I will be sure to bring earplugs.

The B.B. King's Blues Band performances during the Eurodam's first Carribbean sailing was some of the best entertaintment you will find on or off a cruise ship.

Several nights were standing room only in the Queens Lounge. Old and new school funk, R&B, soul, gospel...they were a dynamo and the entertainment hub of the ship. If you were to be blind folded, put on th ship and brought to the perfomance, you would swear you were on a Carnival ship with all the dancing going on. The musicians were excellent perfomers and entertainers...15 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Besides the itinerary, having this band on my next cruise will be a top consideration.

See: http://www.hollandamerica.com/pageByName/Simple.action?requestPage=bbkings_bluesclub

Great to hear you loved the band!

Loved, absolutely LOVED, how your line about thinking you were on a Carnival ship. Nobody is telling tales out of school that HAL entertainment and life can be a bit on the somber side.

This sounds awesome. I see by clicking on the link provided by the OP, that the schedule ends in January. I hope they extend it to the Ryndam in the summer!

When I click on the link from the OP, I can't seem to find the end date. Can someone help me out?

I will be on the Zuiderdam on the Jan. 2, 2015 sailing. It looks like today is the first day that the B.B. King group is playing. I really hope they will still be there on our sailing.

When I click on the link from the OP, I can't seem to find the end date. Can someone help me out?

I will be on the Zuiderdam on the Jan. 2, 2015 sailing. It looks like today is the first day that the B.B. King group is playing. I really hope they will still be there on our sailing.

No worries,they have 3 month contracts. You'll see/hear them