Princess site down?

lrm

I have been unable to get into the Princess site for the past two days. I see that there is now a "winter clearance" sale, but I can't get all the information. I am able to view the first page of the offer...and each time I do the prices change! I then get shut out of the site. Is anyone else experiencing this?:confused:

Edited by lrm

I was having a problem last night with the site with the Winter clearance sale. I was able to look around a little, as soon as I clicked on an item I was not able to view any further sales and had the same temporary unavailable notice. I haven't check today.

There was a time I remember when young women were told they should try to marry and doctor or a lawyer. I've found that having an IT person in the house much more useful.:D

I was having a problem last night with the site with the Winter clearance sale. I was able to look around a little, as soon as I clicked on an item I was not able to view any further sales and had the same temporary unavailable notice. I haven't check today.

There was a time I remember when young women were told they should try to marry and doctor or a lawyer. I've found that having an IT person in the house much more useful.:D

Hahaha...I agree with you. It is also nice to know I am not the only one having this problem with the site!

I've been having problems for weeks!

First IE would show "Princess Temp..." so I went to Chrome for about a week. A few days ago Chrome started doing the same as IE so I went it Firefox. Yesterday Firefox started doing the same thing!!! This morning Chrome & Firefox work. IE still not working. I'm in northern Calif, true north, Redding area!

I am in Southern CA---and I can get in with Explorer..but not Chrome (preferred). For the past 2 days the prices would change--up and down. I really don't think we are the problem :D