Carnival Breeze 8 Day Southern - Port or Starboard Side

FSUDAVE

It varies....the Captain docks according to where he's told to, and depending on if there are lifeboat drills for the crew that day... You will have a 50/50 chance! Sometimes, they back in, sometimes they pull straight in...sometimes, there's another ship between you and the land, so you get a great view of your neighboring ship's balconies.....please pass the Grey Poupon!!

Edited by cb at sea

We want to be on the side that we will be able to see the pier as we are docked in Grand Turk, Aruba, La Romania, and Curacao. Port or Starboard? Thanks.

Dont quote me but I thought I read in a review that being on port side is best for the southern route.

Please somebody else chime in as well since I plan to take this cruise Oct 2015 and was going to get port side.

We want to be on the side that we will be able to see the pier as we are docked in Grand Turk, Aruba, La Romania, and Curacao. Port or Starboard? Thanks.

When we did this one it was port for all four. We had a suite and I remember having great island views in each of those four ports. One of our best itineraries and overall cruises. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We've twice sailed on the Breeze in a forward, 4J cabin...easy access to the forward deck that gives better views from either a port or starboard side cabin, of course we had to leave the cabin, but that's in the plans for the day anway!!

If it's a big deal to you book a Vista (Aft wrap around) balcony. You will surely be able to see part of the port then. Plus the size of the balcony is amazing! And this all depends on your budget, because they don't let them go cheap!