Sale and a 4J category!

junglecat

sorry to play the devils advocate here, but hubby and I had a 4j for our b2b, let me just say I am so glad that I surprised him with a balcony for the second half of our B2B. We did not enjoy the cabin as much as I had hoped. We could really feel the motion and it made hubby a little queasy. Knocked it off our bucket list, live and learn. This is one cabin category we wont be booking again.

Edited by hockeyluver

We NOW have a balcony and money back! In fact $108 back. Cha Ching for us. I was however, surprised they didn't keep our money and just give us an OBC. Our PVP said to look for the credit on our credit card in 5 to 7 working days.

Another note, the booking, on line, won't allow me to "edit" or change the beds from two twins to one bed. I emailed our PVP so hopefully we can help. My luck, this is will be the "gottcha" to doing this! LOL.

Thanks again for everyone's input. Another great reason to be a cruise critic member.

79 days!

Unless you have 9200 or 9201 I would be upgrading to the balcony.

There is nothing special about the 4J except its an obstructed view with an inside price.

it will be a long walk to the food and pools every day--sometimes twice a day.

the balcony cabin will get you a sofa and more space IN the cabin.

the 4J you can stand outside with the public to see where you are going- its windy out there.

on your balcony you can sit in comfort.

I read that your original 4J is a HC (handicap cabin). MayI assume that one of you needs a handicap cabin? If not, most of us would not book it as someone with a handicap might need it. Also there is a good chance you would have been moved if needed. Once in awhile when booking a guarantee such a cabin will be assigned but rarely. If this will be your first balcony you may never want to go without one again. Have a great trip!

I read that your original 4J is a HC (handicap cabin). MayI assume that one of you needs a handicap cabin? If not, most of us would not book it as someone with a handicap might need it. Also there is a good chance you would have been moved if needed. Once in awhile when booking a guarantee such a cabin will be assigned but rarely. If this will be your first balcony you may never want to go without one again. Have a great trip!

Not all 4J's are handicap cabins

No. The original poster did not have a HC 4J.

The poster that said the bathroom was enormous is the one that had the HC 4J.

Plus, the OP has stated twice already, that she upgraded to a balcony.

We NOW have a balcony and money back! In fact $108 back. Cha Ching for us. I was however, surprised they didn't keep our money and just give us an OBC. Our PVP said to look for the credit on our credit card in 5 to 7 working days.

Another note, the booking, on line, won't allow me to "edit" or change the beds from two twins to one bed. I emailed our PVP so hopefully we can help. My luck, this is will be the "gottcha" to doing this! LOL.

Thanks again for everyone's input. Another great reason to be a cruise critic member.

79 days!

You can't edit the beds until you have an assigned cabin.