Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY cruisers

DKNE

I actually did try to order them online, but they don't ship to Canada. However I can 'print' at home a e-card if I want. Which I would prefer not too, as I am putting it in the kids stocking from Santa and Santa doesn't do paper lol

I will see what I can do !! If all else fails, e-card it is. At least I have that option. Would prefer the plastic though.

Thanks. If anyone sees them, lemme know!

As mentioned above, google US Address. It is a mail service in the US where you can have items shipped. It will cost you $5 for each package. They will hold the parcel for you to pick up. I've used them on many occassions and they work great.

They are located just across the Lewiston bridge in Niagara Falls, NY

If you do go across the border in search of a gift card, try either Lowes or OfficeMax as both are listed as gift cards sellers on the Carnival website.

Don't think any of the other listed sellers have local locations, though it wouldn't surprise me to see them surface at other locations.

Edited by cmich068

Somewhere on a different thread, someone reported purchasing them at Home Depot in the States...not sure which one though :(

Keep us posted...would like to grab some too...Watertown or Buffalo/Niagara Falls, doesn't matter. :D

Price Chopper in Watertown or Alexandria Bay (even closer) should have them. Might be worth a phone call to check. :)

I'll keep an eye out for them on my next run to Ogdensburg or Watertown.

Edited by cmich068

Was in Niagara Falls NY yesterday. From Queenston to Boulveward Mall, no one sold them. Tried Lowes and Office max, especially, as they said on the website they are sold there. But neither sold them.

Also tried Target, as they sell Disney gift cards. But they didn't have them either. I also tried other stores like Walmart, Barnes and nobel etc. No one has them.

No luck ! :(

Was in Niagara Falls NY yesterday. From Queenston to Boulveward Mall, no one sold them. Tried Lowes and Office max, especially, as they said on the website they are sold there. But neither sold them.

Also tried Target, as they sell Disney gift cards. But they didn't have them either. I also tried other stores like Walmart, Barnes and nobel etc. No one has them.

I live near Niagara Falls and go at least once a week, if I see Office Max or Lowes offering these as Carnival advertises I'll post to you immediately. Good luck with your search.

I actually did try to order them online, but they don't ship to Canada. However I can 'print' at home a e-card if I want. Which I would prefer not too, as I am putting it in the kids stocking from Santa and Santa doesn't do paper lol

I will see what I can do !! If all else fails, e-card it is. At least I have that option. Would prefer the plastic though.

Thanks. If anyone sees them, lemme know!

I know an e-card isn't as nice as an actual gift card, but my thought is if you cut it down (the paper it's printed on) and put it into the kind of card that is given with cash, it would work.

We got them when we did the Father's Day promotion and we used them to pay for our cruise and the bonus we used when we boarded the ship. I think it was easier to use them than using an actual card. JMO.

I'm across the country but I just saw the Carnival gift cards at our local Vons (Safeway).

In the store are two places for gift cards, a tall round display at the front door and a whole wall in one of the aisles. The Carnival gift cards were on the wall at the very bottom of the display. You decide the amount.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck.

I am most likely going to Watertown or Syracuse on Monday. Send me an email dmorton@kingston.net

I plan on getting a couple for myself while down there (if I find them)

I am more than willing to grab you a couple as well and can mail them to you. Send me an email if you are interested.

Darla

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You guys all rock !! Thank you.

I will be going again Saturday as a bunch of clothes i bought for the kids don't fit. So I have to make another trip back.:rolleyes:

If you see any between now and Saturday, I would be very grateful !!

Thanks everyone !:D

You guys all rock !! Thank you.

I will be going again Saturday as a bunch of clothes i bought for the kids don't fit. So I have to make another trip back.:rolleyes:

If you see any between now and Saturday, I would be very grateful !!

Thanks everyone !:D

I am going to Syracuse on Monday, please post after you return and let me know.

Good luck Saturday 😁

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Idea for E-Cards

I would cut it down so its just the the picture the e card the # pin # and the amount . Get 5x7 laminate sheets from office depot or wallmart (I use these for my luggage tags for the cruise) I use my clothes iron to melt the together inside brown paper bag so not gunk up the iron. If your creative im sure some crap booking meterial could dress them up some more or a ribbon and hang them on the tree like ornaments there are lots of ways to dress up a plain E-card