Oasis Late Departure?

RHilla619

Hi all, first off thanks for all of the awesome information on this forum I'm taking my first cruise in a couple weeks so it's been extremely helpful.

Sailing on Oasis of The Seas leaving out of Ft Lauderdale on 12/27 and returning 1/3. Question is do they offer a late departure option? And if not what time do you usually have to be off the ship by.

Reason being is my flight home isn't until 9pm on the departure date so if there is an option to stay onboard later that sure would beat sitting in the airport all day.

Thanks for your help!

Hi all, first off thanks for all of the awesome information on this forum I'm taking my first cruise in a couple weeks so it's been extremely helpful.

Sailing on Oasis of The Seas leaving out of Ft Lauderdale on 12/27 and returning 1/3. Question is do they offer a late departure option? And if not what time do you usually have to be off the ship by.

Reason being is my flight home isn't until 9pm on the departure date so if there is an option to stay onboard later that sure would beat sitting in the airport all day.

Thanks for your help!

No late departure options. However they do offer a post cruise ft lauderdale tour that might work for you. When onboard, you will be provided with the information. Typically the ship is empty by 9:30 am

Enjoy your cruise

Edited by Cruise a holic