All-Inclusive Beverage Package

2+2

This is a great thread. Just a quick question. Is there a limit to how many drinks you can have? I know that CLL and RCI have a 15 drink max. Not to say that I will have 15 drinks in 1 day (or maybe I will on a sea day!) but I am just curious.

Thanks!

For me it depends on the length of the cruise and where it is going. While I purchased, dh did not, they would ask for his card and charge appropriately.

We live in Florida and rarely get off the ship in the Caribbean any more, so if it is a shorter cruise I plan to purchase. When we went in August this year it was very hot and the bottle water was great as they kept it very cold.

We went to Crooners every night and I was trying to work my way through the menu but only made it through about 10 selections, more work to do....

Again, we are not big drinkers but like it is close enough on a short cruise to enjoy and slightly over indulgde.

Does Princess work the same as Celebrity in that we have pre-paid prior to boarding and our cruise card will have a code on it letting bartenders know that we have the all inclusive drinks package or do we get some sort of sticker?

Thanks

Scotslizzy

Does Princess work the same as Celebrity in that we have pre-paid prior to boarding and our cruise card will have a code on it letting bartenders know that we have the all inclusive drinks package or do we get some sort of sticker?
As low-tech as it sounds, you still need a sticker.

Do we just approach one of the bars and show our receipt for the package then get one from there or do we get it at check in ?

Thanks

Scotslizzy

We had our stickers placed on our cruise cards during check in and others have been told to get it at the nearest bar upon boarding.

Just another consistently inconsistent Princess program.

No limit that I know of. Had more then 15 dirnks a few day last year on the crown princess

Remember. This is not all alcohol drinks. It includes all the fancy coffees. Brewed coffee, sodas, bottled water, and a lot more. I don't think people add up every cent of everything they drink every day. Any kind of drink. Alcohol or non- alcohol.

Seem strange when the website for Princess is soo much better than Celebrity in one respect but they cannot add a code on your card for the beverage package.

Oh well I will take my receipt as proof of purchase in case of any issues.

Scotslizzy

Seem strange when the website for Princess is soo much better than Celebrity in one respect but they cannot add a code on your card for the beverage package.

Oh well I will take my receipt as proof of purchase in case of any issues.

Scotslizzy

No code needed, the sticker works fine. ;)

It isn't. As one officer told me last March shortly after the package was released when asked about sharing: "We know that Princess passengers are basically honest and won't share." And it's true. Most people know it's per-person and don't share.

I am sure I would not get value from the package - beer or two before dinner; wine or two with dinner; beer after the show. No specialty coffees or sodas.

However I played this mind game as I fell asleep last night.

DH has package DW does not.

DH buys beer and cocktail, pays extra for beer, cheapest item, DW enjoys the cocktail. Legal sharing.

DH buys bottle of wine at dinner and shares with DW - legal sharing.

DH buys bottle of wine and takes it back to cabin for DW to enjoy at her leisure - legal sharing ?

DH buys a glass of wine and takes it back to cabin for DW to enjoy while she does her hair - legal sharing ?

Ditto above but DH gets bored and goes back to the bar for a beer - legal sharing ???