Just Fancied a Change

ormy

Quote function not working......

"We even went on a holiday to Austria and took them up a mountain. The couple we were with in a café suddenly produced their 2 teddy bears for a photo and apologised if we thought they we were mad. We then produced Mr and Mrs T Bear for a 'group shot' ..... it was one of the funniest coincidences ever!"

Thanks Presto2, that's a great tale.

The cabin stewards on Thomson love our ducks too.

There is a new addition to the family, he made his first trip to Benidorm this Christmas.

6gbhuc.jpg

:):):)

Don't tempt me to get another mini - bear ------- :D:D

Have a great holiday. If you want any info re Oceana pop over to the P&O forum (it is usually quite safe) and we'll help if we can.

Edited by Presto2

:):):)

Don't tempt me to get another mini - bear ------- :D:D

Have a great holiday. If you want any info re Oceana pop over to the P&O forum (it is usually quite safe) and we'll help if we can.

Hello Presto & Welcome to the Thomson Forum - nice to have you onboard & your friendly comments :)

Hello Presto & Welcome to the Thomson Forum - nice to have you onboard & your friendly comments :)

Thanks for that - very much appreciated.

We have posted on here before to ask about Thomson cruises and always found everyone really helpful and friendly.

Will keep popping in to see what is going on :D:)

• 2 weeks later...

If you fancy a change from Thomson then I would give NCL a try. We have cruised with Thomson on Spirit, Dream and Celebration and enjoyed them all. But decided to give another cruise line a go and found a good deal with NCL, I'm surprised no one has mentioned them! Food great much better than we were used to with Thomson, entertainment also great but different. It's good to try something else and were so glad we did. We would still go with Thomson but would not pay full price as personally it's not worth it, for the same price you can get much better.

Sent from my iPad using Forums