Dynamic dining help:-)

So my sister in law and I have managed to book restaurants for 6 out of 8 nights for our upcoming cruise but we had to book separately as the RC system wasn't able to link our bookings together so we had to book two tables for two in all reservations hoping that when we turn up for dinner they will be able to put us on a table for four! Has anyone had similar problems and did you get it sorted ? Or am I best emailing or phoning RC to see if they can sort it their end ?

If you have booked 2 parties of 2 at the same time slot, you have not reserved a table but a time. When you show up together they will seat you together and will ask if you want to share a table, if not, you may have to wait for the first table available for the 4 of you.

So my sister in law and I have managed to book restaurants for 6 out of 8 nights for our upcoming cruise but we had to book separately as the RC system wasn't able to link our bookings together so we had to book two tables for two in all reservations hoping that when we turn up for dinner they will be able to put us on a table for four! Has anyone had similar problems and did you get it sorted ? Or am I best emailing or phoning RC to see if they can sort it their end ?

When making the reservation, there should be a box to click on that says add guests from another reservation. Put in there reservation number and last name, click find, then their names come up, Then click on all four names, highlighting the box and then confirm the reservation. you will all be together. I did this for all of our dining. You can do the same for shows and ifly also

UNless they fixed their system in the last two weeks, it doesn't matter. They were so disorganized. If you have reservations they will seat you together, they didn't have a lot of tables for 2. On Port days you may have better luck just walking ingot he restaurants.

currently having lots of problems making dining reservations. just took an hour to book 8 out of our 11 nights. after everything was finalized, I go to view it again and it says I have zero dining reservations. ***?!?!?!

When making the reservation, there should be a box to click on that says add guests from another reservation. Put in there reservation number and last name, click find, then their names come up, Then click on all four names, highlighting the box and then confirm the reservation. you will all be together. I did this for all of our dining. You can do the same for shows and ifly also

Yes we tried that for every booking but it wasn't recognising their number or vice versa, really frustrating :-)

Yes we tried that for every booking but it wasn't recognising their number or vice versa, really frustrating :-)

I just used it yesterday to make a new reservation for my wife and I and then added another couple by putting in their resv # and last name, then click find. It worked fine. Do you have the correct resv # and last name spelling?