Dimensions of printed luggage tags

lizard3684

I'm trying to sew luggage tag holders, but every cruise line seems to have different sizes. Can anyone out there measure theirs and post here? I want to make them so that the printing fits exactly in the window, so they look nice and neat.

TIA

;)

I'm trying to sew luggage tag holders, but every cruise line seems to have different sizes. Can anyone out there measure theirs and post here? I want to make them so that the printing fits exactly in the window, so they look nice and neat.

TIA

;)

The printed area is approximately 5.5 inches long x 3 inches wide. That's folded in half.

I bought mine from the Cruise Critic store (http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=46). The narrow ones are for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity luggage tags and the wider ones are for Carnival.

Well because I didn't pay attention the first time I bought... I am now prepared to sail on RC and Celebrity too lol

OP..I had to laugh at your "nice and neat" phrase. I started looking for tag holders and found you could get narrow and regular (or whatever they call it).

Since most of our cruises are with RCI and Celebrity I needed one size, BUT we've cruises Carnival a couple of times and really didn't want to buy both sizes. Found some generic sizes on ebay but being a little ocd and like you wanted everything to be "just right".:p

Finally, after several months, decided to "get a grip" and ordered the generic ones a couple of days ago. We'll see......:eek:

OP..I had to laugh at your "nice and neat" phrase. I started looking for tag holders and found you could get narrow and regular (or whatever they call it).

Since most of our cruises are with RCI and Celebrity I needed one size, BUT we've cruises Carnival a couple of times and really didn't want to buy both sizes. Found some generic sizes on ebay but being a little ocd and like you wanted everything to be "just right".:p

Finally, after several months, decided to "get a grip" and ordered the generic ones a couple of days ago. We'll see......:eek:

Oh, my! My OCD is showing!!