Just off Breeze 8 nt. Would love to answer your Q

bradboy

We tried changing from early main to YTD. It never went through. Overall, wonderful service. Food was good but not great. Found myself ordering shrimp cocktail every night. The panco shrimp from the last night was very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The door is not metal, take locktite tabs. It's removable.

I kept the camp ocean fun times above his bed, hung it with magnets. He did keep his card on him with charging privilege

He spent around 10 for entire cruise. He drank mostly water or juice that we would keep in his waster bottle.

He kept the key in his pocket. I'm proud of him. He did very well.

One thing that you might want to consider.... Carnival Hub. It was free on our sailing. It has IM and you can also keep up with s&s and daily activities with a ship map. He knew how to use it. He had my ph during the time we went to the steakhouse. We used my hubby's ph. In case he needed us. It 5.00 dy or 25 for entire cruise

I've got tons of pics but I really don't want to do a huge review so ask away :)

Can you tell me the name of the band that played in ocean plaza? Also what is the name of the Latin band on board and where did they play.What time did the bands play until and also how was the DJ? What time was the disco open until.

We love to dance and were on the Sunshine and the music was horrible and finsihed by 11.

I would really appreciate your help THanks Jen

danceboots15@yahoo.com

Our door WAS NOT metal and out of the 145 cabins that went with us none of them had metal doors as well. Be sure that they are removable because if not it states in the cruise contract that you will be responsible for damage.

So you used magnets on the exterior cabin door on Breeze?

Rob6465- I was a travel agent for 17 yrs and the hardest client I ever dealt with is myself lol

With that said we flew from Atlanta nonstop into Miami on Delta. I looked at southwest into fll but decided to save $$$ on cab fare. A lot of flights were cancelled due to horrible weather and connecting flights into the hub city caused it.

We stayed a night precruise at DoubleTree Mia airport and used their airport shuttle. They do offer shuttle to POM but it didn't start till 12. And was very full. I wanted to be there sooner so we took a cab. It cost 40.00 and took about 15 minutes

On the return we stayed at Comfort Inn MIA north. We paid 139 for this room and DT was over 200.

DT doesn't have a lot of resteraunt options in the area. Although their is a mall connected to this hotel where we got coffee and hot breakfast sandwiches for a lot less

We really enjoyed CI, large room and shuttle and breakfast are included. One thing I learned - it's gonna cost ya at least 30$$ for a cab for just about anywhere you go. Public transportation does NOT run on weekends.

Not a lot near POM as far as hotels and those that are there are well over 200 ntly

Let me know if you have any other Q and I've got you down for an email.... If I can get my wifi on lol

Would love to see the fun times also from, ur 8 night . anewmac@gmail.com

Also regarding the wifi, I've been reading conflicting reports. What wifi package do they offer, u mentioned the hub for $5 any info on this is appriciated.

Last is the outside of the door not magnetic but the inside is? Or no to both. Sorry we usually hang a magnet with our schedule on it and a wipe off board for notes (but may not need that depending on, how the wifi hub thing works)

Thanks again for ur endless time answering all our questions it's soo appriciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Edited by anewmac

Horrible wifi! And in ports we couldn't even get our ph to work unless we got off the ship

I didn't try the inside of the door but I know the walls and ceiling are magnetic, we used the walls for our communication as well

I'll get you the FT.

HUB - go ahead and download off CCLs website. It's really fun to countdown :) till cruise day. Then when it's over it tells you goodbye

It gave us electronic FT, ship deck plans, s&s and you can IM your family and friends. It will assign you a hub number that you add to your contact list.