Just off Breeze 8 nt. Would love to answer your Q

bradboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So excited to sail on the Breeze in June. Two questions:

1. Did you use the onboard Hub wifi to txt with one another? If so how did it work?

2. I have read the aft pool is not adults only as on other CC ships. Is this pool very crowded? Do most people use the one mid ship?

1. Did you use the onboard Hub wifi to txt with one another? If so how did it work?

2. I have read the aft pool is not adults only as on other CC ships. Is this pool very crowded? Do most people use the one mid ship?

I would also like any information you have on the onboard HUB wifi to txt.

thank you :)

Hi, I don't know about the wifi (we disconnect when on cruises) but the aft pool is open to all. Both pools were a little crowded each day. If you are staying on board while in a port then you can enjoy the aft pool with less crowds.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Rob6465- I was a travel agent for 17 yrs and the hardest client I ever dealt with is myself lol

With that said we flew from Atlanta nonstop into Miami on Delta. I looked at southwest into fll but decided to save $$$ on cab fare. A lot of flights were cancelled due to horrible weather and connecting flights into the hub city caused it.

We stayed a night precruise at DoubleTree Mia airport and used their airport shuttle. They do offer shuttle to POM but it didn't start till 12. And was very full. I wanted to be there sooner so we took a cab. It cost 40.00 and took about 15 minutes

On the return we stayed at Comfort Inn MIA north. We paid 139 for this room and DT was over 200.

DT doesn't have a lot of resteraunt options in the area. Although their is a mall connected to this hotel where we got coffee and hot breakfast sandwiches for a lot less

We really enjoyed CI, large room and shuttle and breakfast are included. One thing I learned - it's gonna cost ya at least 30$$ for a cab for just about anywhere you go. Public transportation does NOT run on weekends.

Not a lot near POM as far as hotels and those that are there are well over 200 ntly

Let me know if you have any other Q and I've got you down for an email.... If I can get my wifi on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the reply. Wife and I sail on breeze on 12/5. We booked the courtyard marriott downtown for $150 total on hotwire. Now we looking for hotel for day we get back(12/13). Wife wants to sightsee on 4th which should be easy but you said there is no public transportation on weekends? We thinking of booking doubletree at airport for 12/13.:D:D

How are the cabins, we are leaving in 58 more days and booked balcony on the Lido deck (starboard side). Just wondering what deck and how was your cabin.

If you can also send me the 8 days for the camp (nnodarse@aol.com)

Thanks

Nan

Just got back from the 8 night southern Breeze that went to Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba and kept all of our Fun Times from Embarkation to the last Sea Day. If someone can tell me how to email these I will happily do so! Sorry, this is coming from a technologically challenged person! :))

• 3 weeks later...

We too are trying to decide what to do in each port. Grand Turk is going to be a beach day. Haven't decided on the others but we have a while! I would like to go to a great snorkel beach on curaçao but DH doesn't want to travel too far from port...

I have a 10 yr old and our friends had an 8 and 4 yr old. This yr he loved it. Last yr he didn't want to go. I actually have the schedule if you want to know activities. They came in everyday with crafts they made or medals. It was great

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're booked on the Breeze this fall. 12 yr old granddaughter will be with us. Can I please get the camp schedule for 10 year old. Ksorth@cox.net. thank you

What are the hours for blue Iguana and Guy's burger?

I know this thread is a little old but does anyone know the answer to this question? Im thinking Iguana is early since I think we can get breakfast there in the mornings. at least that is what I hope to do after reading reviews.