Just off Breeze 8 nt. Would love to answer your Q

bradboy

I was nervous about Antigua cause it's all beaches and I'm not too big of a beach fan. We feel in love with Antigua! We did Long Bay Beach, beautiful water and perfect sand. The water was amazing. We stayed for 3 hrs then headed to town. We ate lunch at Hemmingways then walked to St Johns Cathederal. I'll post some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was nervous about Antigua cause it's all beaches and I'm not too big of a beach fan. We feel in love with Antigua! We did Long Bay Beach, beautiful water and perfect sand. The water was amazing. We stayed for 3 hrs then headed to town. We ate lunch at Hemmingways then walked to St Johns Cathederal. I'll post some pics

Thanks, I'll check it out. :)

Here's our list of excursions~

St Thomas ~ we've been here before and always ride Screamin Eagle. You do get wet on this excursion but it's our sons favorite.

Afterwards we took a cab to Coki Beach. Cab ride was 40 each way.. Worth it though. Great snorkeling there. It cost 25 for 3 of us

Antigua - Beach at Long Bay and toured some of St Johns and lunch at Hemmingways. Pics above

SJU - fort. It was so hot!

Nassau - Balmoral dolphin encounter - another wonderful day! Very pretty

The thril theatre was like a small IMAX. It cost 7.00. I thought we would've bought the length of stay for 15. But my son didn't want to.... Too much fun elsewhere. It last 10 min and is on Deck 3. It has Happy Feet, a thrill ride show, Sponge Bob and planet Earth.

I only have some dinner pictures and the camp ocean is for 9-11. I'm so jealous! You'll have a blast! Did you get the FT hotpinkchica? I'm sending out CO now and will post some pics.

I know that age group has drop ins from dr Suess! Be sure to ck the fun times for the Suess parade, breakfast and photos. It's an adorable backdrop. There will be two nights for those. One backdrop is yellow and the other red.