FCC question...

mjrich73

Due to a major issue on our last cruise, we were given FCC's. Me & my husband paid for the cruise, but the FCC's were given to each passenger on our booking and looks like only they can use it. We were planning on cruising again this year, but without our kids and we thought we had all the FCC $ to use, but it doesn't look that way. Is this how it is normally done? Is there anyway for us to use all the FCC $, will they transfer it to us? Thanks so much for your help!!

Edited by mjrich73

The credit Princess gives your account applies to each person on the cruise ieven if you paid for the cruise.

I'm Just now using up my DD and DS credit from March last year when we couldn't get out of Houston and we were given some % back from our cruise fair paid that was applied to each of individuals accounts.

Hope this helps

Edited by wineforhealth

Due to a major issue on our last cruise, we were given FCC's. Me & my husband paid for the cruise, but the FCC's were given to each passenger on our booking and looks like only they can use it. We were planning on cruising again this year, but without our kids and we thought we had all the FCC $ to use, but it doesn't look that way. Is this how it is normally done? Is there anyway for us to use all the FCC $, will they transfer it to us? Thanks so much for your help!!
Each passenger has a Captain's Circle account # and everything goes by that #. If you're each given credit, then that credit is on the individual's Captain's Circle account #. You don't get to use someone else's credit. It's not transferable. That's the way it's done and is the norm. It has nothing to do with who paid for the cruise.