Oasis Entertainment Questions

Sailing on the Oasis for the first time in May. Entertainment just became available for booking, but i have a few questions...

We currently have MTD, only because of the DD fiasco, but I'm going to try to get our booking into late seating. However, I don't see many early (7-7:30pm) showings that coordinate with second seating. Most shows that work with late seating are at 10:30 or 10:45. Do I have enough time to finish dinner, make it to a show, and still get decent seats?

We are in a suite, so we have reserved seating, but I don't want to just limit myself to those seats, especially if some are in in undesirable locations, so I'm planning on making reservations so we have the option to sit elsewhere, if needed.

Did traditional dining last July on the Oasis and made it to 10:30 shows.

Just make sure you let your waiter know; ordinarily we were out of the dining room with plenty of time to spare, but we told our waiter so that he knew just in case, so that he knew we would not be lingering over dessert and coffee.

Also, make sure you leave yourself enough time to walk to the show location - could be full length of the ship, plus allow for bathroom stop.

I was on the NYE sailing, and the ship was packed yet I never had trouble finding seats for shows no matter how early or later I arrived. Just bear in mind when you are making your my time dining reservations online there needs to be a 2 hour gap between your dinner time and the start of the show otherwise the system will not let you make the reservation. The also consider the start of the show being 15minutes before start time so if the start time of the show is 1030, they consider it 1015 (since they want you there early for the seats you reserved) and the system will not let you book any dinners after 815. The dining room can go pretty quick if your in a hurry, also consider eating at Windjammer on a show night if you can't get a MDR/MTD time that works.

No, each show can only be reserved once.

Thank you.

Just curious...say I wanted to see the Aquatheater show a second time after seeing it once. Would they allow me to make another reservation (if available) at that point? Or is there no chance that anymore reservations would be left?

Thank you.

Just curious...say I wanted to see the Aquatheater show a second time after seeing it once. Would they allow me to make another reservation (if available) at that point? Or is there no chance that anymore reservations would be left?

They would not allow you to make another reservation. However, you would be welcome to enter the stand-by line for any performance and take any available seat about 10 minutes before the show starts.

I am not sure if you can make another official reservation but you can definitely show up approximately 10-15 minutes before the show begins and usually get in. I am speaking of any show other than the comedy club, which is a much smaller venue and usually full with reserved passengers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums