Valentine's Day

Amognis12

I was on Independence of the Seas for Valentine's Day 2013. There were a couple of Valentine's-themed trivia contests and they had a couple of vaguely Valentine's-themed dance parties.

Edited by ahecht

We'll be on Navigator for Valentine's Day -- I'm hoping they do something, anything, as well... But I did find magnetic hearts for the door and walls as well as some other decorations, and we're doing the romance package with breakfast in bed that we're going to set up for that morning. :)

-gina-

Do any of the ships do anything for Valentine's Day? I just wondered if they did a little something extra at dinner or anything like that!

I was on Indy in February of 2014 on Valentines Day....I don't recall anything special other than decorations all around the ship. Basically red balloons with hearts everywhere along the Promenade, and in the Schooner Bar. :D

I was on Indy in February of 2014 on Valentines Day....I don't recall anything special other than decorations all around the ship. Basically red balloons with hearts everywhere along the Promenade, and in the Schooner Bar. :D

Oh yeah, I forgot about all the decorations in the Schooner Bar.

Do any of the ships do anything for Valentine's Day? I just wondered if they did a little something extra at dinner or anything like that!

We are cruising on Indy, departing on Valentine's Day 2015 and was thinking that the perfect thing to do would be to have the "Love and Marriage" game that night.

Time will tell, if the CD and I think alike. I think the Love and Marriage game should be played on Valentines Day on EVERY SHIP.

We are cruising on Indy, departing on Valentine's Day 2015 and was thinking that the perfect thing to do would be to have the "Love and Marriage" game that night.

Time will tell, if the CD and I think alike. I think the Love and Marriage game should be played on Valentines Day on EVERY SHIP.

Only once a year, :eek:

• 1 month later...

Just got off the Adventure yesterday! Sad it's over already! I took a couple pics of what they did for Valentines day- nothing big just some decorations. They did have some spa specials for couples as well. We did not go to dinner in the dining room that night because we were worn out from our day in St. Croix so I can't tell you if they did anything in there or not. Also, it was interesting to see decorations around the island of St. Martin. The city had Valentine's Day flags out and everything!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Edited by Amognis12