Drinks for a four years old

Ericco

Hello cruisers,

What are the options for my four years old boy with beverages?

At home, he only drinks Apple juice, milk or water. I don't want him to drink fizzy drinks.

Thanks for you replies

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello cruisers,

At home, he only drinks Apple juice, milk or water. I don't want him to drink fizzy drinks.

Thanks for you replies

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Juice, milk, water and flavored water are all available. Royal even offers a package where u can purchase X amount of bottles of juice that are delivered to your stateroom. Check the website for more info!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello cruisers,

At home, he only drinks Apple juice, milk or water. I don't want him to drink fizzy drinks...

Complimentary juice (apple, orange, others) is available in the Windjammer (WJ) Cafe and in the Main Dining Room at breakfast; I'm not sure how much is available at other times. In WJ juices come out of self-serve dispensing machines, and after breakfast most [all?] of the juice is swapped out for cold tea, lemonade, etc.

Milk (skim and whole (or is that 2%?) is available, pretty sure at all meals in WJ and MDR; WJ milk comes in sealed single glass sized small paper cartons. [i am now seeing Discodaisy's comment that WJ milk is breakfast only - I thought it was there at other meals, but I might be wrong. I'm pretty sure that a request in WJ would produce cartons of milk delivered to you. Kids are not the only ones who like milk and cookies:)]

Water is available at WJ and MDR, and the water that comes out of the tap is perfectly okay to drink - bottles of water are sold, but I drink tap water.

Almost all RCI cabins have a mini-bar semi-refrigerator (it is cool, but not cold). The mini-bar is mostly full of stuff for sale, but it is not unusual for people to take the merchandise out and use the mini-bar for cool storage. A carton of milk would probably be fine in there for the day, but probably wouldn't be cool enough to keep it longer than that. For health reason bottles are not supposed to be filled from dispensing machines (an issue with mouths having been on the bottle lip might touch the dispensing nipple itself); there are no rules forbidding pouring from a glass into your bottle.

Thom

Juice is available at all locations for breakfast (there is a charge for fresh squeezed orange juice).

Lemonade and flavored waters available. Also tap water is perfectly okay to drink; you don't have to purchase bottled water.

White and chocolate milk (whole and skim) available - they are small cartons and usually out by the cereal at breakfast in the Windjammer buffet, but they are also available all day - you just need to ask and someone will get for you if you don't see. Also available in main dining room at all times.

Hot chocolate is also available - some kids like! Room service also delivers milk.

Above are all free and included with your cruise fare. Coffee, hot tea and ice tea also free - but figured your child would not drink those.

Edited by PMcC1998