Blue Moon beer in UBP

b_cruise

Yes, they serve Blue Moon. Yes, it is way under $10, as was all the beer on the ship, so it's included.

The only time I bought 2 drinks at once was getting shots of Fireball for my Angry Orchard. They had no trouble ringing up 2 drinks for me at once on my UBP.

I thought that the limit for WINE was $10 per glass but for BEER , I read that its up to $5.50 for bottles and $5.95 for draft. We were wondering the same thing about Blue Moon because the menus show it listed at $5.95 per bottle (which puts it over the $5.50 per bottle limit for UBP). Anyone who had the UBP and had success ordering bottles of Blue Moon?

I thought that the limit for WINE was $10 per glass but for BEER , I read that its up to $5.50 for bottles and $5.95 for draft. We were wondering the same thing about Blue Moon because the menus show it listed at $5.95 per bottle (which puts it over the $5.50 per bottle limit for UBP). Anyone who had the UBP and had success ordering bottles of Blue Moon?

$10 for wine/beer/cocktail.

You are reading old info. The plan changed almost a year ago. It now includes all alcoholic drinks $10 or under. Check the terms on NCL site.

I've had UBP twice under new terms.

Edited by LrgPizza

You are reading old info. The plan changed almost a year ago. It now includes all alcoholic drinks $10 or under. Check the terms on NCL site.

I've had UBP twice under new terms.

Awesome! Thanks! I saw it on Gambees review of the Breakaway which was awhile ago but I did not know that the plan had changed. Good to know.

Their website still shows this. I just read it yesterday because we got the UBP on their promo and I was trying to figure it out on their site

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

Their website still shows this. I just read it yesterday because we got the UBP on their promo and I was trying to figure it out on their site

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

These are the current terms of the UBP posted on NCL's website: http://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms I'm not sure where you are looking if you say the old terms are still posted.