Plugs in the rooms

nickle831

Okay I know this may be a silly question but are there plug outlets in the rooms? Thanks!

Yes, most I have seen are above the desk... so you can plug two things in. I generally bring a power strip along. But I don't plug in any high wattage items... I generally need 3 plugs... video camera, charger for camera and laptop... I unplug them all when using the blow dryer... I try not to put too much of a strain on the system :D

Nickle,

On the Imagination, there was one regular outlet in the cabin next to the desk area. There was no outlet in the bathroom other than the shaver. Our outlet strip was invaluable for charging cell phone, video camera battery, alarm clock, etc.

I stupidly plugged my electric razor into the 220V plug on the desk. It was clearly labelled 220V, I was just careless and not paying attention. It ran for a minute or two then fried, and that's when I realized it. (Yes, I am an idoit)

Good thing they provide a complimentary Bic razor. I had to buy shave cream in Grand Cayman.

Bring extention cords, for extra outlets

1. laptop

2. still camera

3. toothbrushes (2)

4. video camera

5. fan

6. noise machine

7. PDA

8. cell phones (2)

9. crok pot

10. Alarm clock

Need about 12 outlets

Crock Pot?? What do you use that for? The rest I can understand, but with all of the food available, I can't even imagine what you would need a crock pot for. Can you enlighten me?

Archived