Oasis/Allure 14325/14323 or 14725/14723

dogsambam

We are going on the Oasis and staying in 14325 and 14323. I have heard such negativity on these cabins, but there are no other connecting balcony cabins available on our sailing. Can we see the Aqua Theater at all? Can we see any ocean at all? We know they aren't great cabins, but this was our only choice. Does ANYONE have any pictures from the balcony of any of these cabins???

I think those are actually EXCELLENT locations for Boardwalk balcony cabins! They are at the very end, so you will see a bit of the wake and you'll also see the aqua theatre!

If you go to Harryfat's current thread, you will see lots of photos from his Boardwalk balconies on Deck 14. Granted, it's Allure, not Oasis, but views will be the same.

So no worries...those are great cabins! Have fun!

Link to Harryfat's thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2146596

Hello -

Sorry -but the view of the water from 14325 will be bad. These rooms are right up against the cross bar. If you sit on the floor of the balcony you might get a glimpse of the aquatheatre thru the glass

Harryfat is staying much further forward in 14711 AND has a slight view.

The pic I attached show that these rooms are up against the bar ( I included the view from 17411 for reference.

Capture14325.jpg.8f74dd36fe2afe3687338667cba201c2.jpg

Capture17311.jpg.9ce1976fb6bffe5adba78d26a0046c44.jpg

Hi, Micmacmissy,

Thanks for the shout out.

To OP,

Deck 14 is a special deck in that it has the cross beam so the better option would be lower deck if possible. See my 2 colored arrows below? That’s where 14323/14325 is. You will be blocked by the cross beam.

Are there no other connecting cabins available on B1?

16365726265_f224ec204d_b.jpg

Thank you for all this help. The only available cabins in B1 are 14303 and 307. One is an accessible cabin, and I cannot feel right about taking that cabin. Coincidentally, We have a third cabin in which my father in law, who is in a wheel chair is staying in with my mother in law. It is a D2 on the 6 deck.

I knew the bridge was there,mbut I didn't realize just how bad the cabins actually would be.

• 1 year later...

***I'm dragging this old thread up because it is the main one that popped up in all my searching pre-cruise***

We just stayed in these cabins on Allure (14323 and 14325). Despite this thread being the only thing I could really find on it before cruising the cost for our family of 4 was the same as a single balcony room so we took the chance.

What we received was awesome. Having 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms is fantastic. The views were great and noise was minimal. I'd fathom that the view of the aqua theater and rock climbing walls are far superior in these rooms than in a cabin farther forward. The rooms seem smaller on the sofa/desk side which is why they are marked as 2 people only. It's minimal difference and more than made up by the whole extra room.

Anyway, here are a few pictures. These were all taken standing up, the view is actually better sitting. We would definitely recommend these cabins. Hopefully this clears up the mis-information provided here for anyone in the future.

20160313_222818.jpg.0f501d68c6a4a72f5caa9400212527ae.jpg

20160319_140204.jpg.29389095e97ccf2529048bfb2a45f4aa.jpg

20160319_140252.jpg.02bcd5b03c9f5adcb2f087776b977b37.jpg

Thanks for the follow up and pics. Glad to hear you liked this location!!

It appears that these pictures were taken from room 14323 (one room forward of the beam). The view from 14325 (next to the beam) would be more obstructed than shown in the pics. One other note - Oasis has a hang glider the drops down from the cross beam as well.

Edited by racerxspeedy
typo

Thanks for the follow up and pics. Glad to hear you liked this location!!

It appears that these pictures were taken from room 14323 (one room forward of the beam). The view from 14325 (next to the beam) would be more obstructed than shown in the pics. One other note - Oasis has a hang glider the drops down from the cross beam as well.

I'll try to get back and post more pics but the other balcony is actually better when sitting, where the one I was in is better when standing. We watched the aqua theater from the closer balcony and the farther one to test. If I recall correctly the very top of the high dive tower is just cut off for me when sitting in the closer balcony but since there is no balcony sticking out next door you can see the full stage otherwise where the right side of the bottom is cut off from the rear balcony while sitting. It also has a really unique benefit of being able to see down over the edge better. Hard to explain but there is no cover over the balcony below so from an angles perspective you get a really good view downwards on the right side of the close balcony.

We definitely enjoyed the seemingly bigger balconies too. We ate lunch out there, all 4 of us on one balcony, which seemed impossible (from memory) when we had an ocean balcony on Oasis.

Another note is the room steward made up the far balcony room into the Parent's room. The bed was closer to the closet in this stateroom. The room farther aft was made up for the kids separate and has the bed away from the closet.

I forgot about the Hang Glider on Oasis. Not sure if it would be seen or not. I couldn't see any of the 'track' on the ceiling on the Allure and I can't remember how far the hang glider hangs down or if it is within that track thing.

• 7 years later...