Silk Harvest on Equinox - Opinions

blueboro

Thank you for that. I wasn't sure what was on Millie as it is about 2 years since we sailed on her and I get the different ships mixed up as to what Sp restaurants are on them. We enjoyed Qsine as a party of 2 but did not enjoy the group since one person way down the table made all the decisions on what to order.

For those who have been to Silk Harvest, since there will be 8 of us, do they allow you to order dishes individually but then maybe do the sushi platter for table sharing? I know they do allow that in Tuscan but seems Murano does not allow it.

It's so funny how different people have such different experiences and opinions.

We went to Silk Harvest as part of a five dinner specialty restaurant package. As such we dined there twice, and it was my favorite on that trip. I am not a sushi eater, so can't speak to that. But I really enjoyed the food and we had great service. It has been a couple of years, though, so perhaps it has changed. We have noticed it is often underutilized so perhaps the overall opinion is that it is not as good as we thought it was, or perhaps it has gone downhill over the years.

For those who have been to Silk Harvest, since there will be 8 of us, do they allow you to order dishes individually but then maybe do the sushi platter for table sharing? I know they do allow that in Tuscan but seems Murano does not allow it.

We had 12 in our group. The staff told us to sit back and get ready to enjoy!

They started bringing dishes:eek: 3-4 of each item on the menu! Everyone got to try and sample to our taste buds delight.

if there was something you didn't like, pass it to the left, someone else will clean the plate. Want more, no problem.

We ate there twice on our recent sailing. The first time it was so-so. A few dishes were very nice. The second time was with friends who knew a bit more than we did--that you could order the dishes to be spicier based on your preference. We liked the second time much better and would definitely go back again.

Best advice is to try a lot of dishes and let the staff know what you like.