Breakaway Vibe Pass Questions

ChristinaN

We are hoping to be able to snag Vibe passes for our upcoming March Breakaway cruise. A few questions that I was hoping to have answered.

What time should we plan to arrive at the port?

Anyone have any recent experience buying passes, have they sold out? Worthwhile in the colder weather?

If we are latitude members, do we have priority boarding?

Thx

We are hoping to be able to snag Vibe passes for our upcoming March Breakaway cruise. A few questions that I was hoping to have answered.

What time should we plan to arrive at the port? We got there at 8:15....

Anyone have any recent experience buying passes, have they sold out? Worthwhile in the colder weather?

If we are latitude members, do we have priority boarding?

Thx

We got there at 8:15

On the last sea day it was very very windy, most decks were closed. It was warm and calm in our cabana- well worth it

Latitudes have priority check in not priority boarding

You had no problem getting in that early?

Nope. Porters took our luggage and we sat on the chairs before security. There was a super funny, friendly, organized lady there directing everyone. We were allowed to go thru security and check in around 9:30-10ish and got onboard around 11:30ish.

We got cabana #3 and the 2 people in line behind me took the last 2.

• 2 weeks later...
Haven guest will use the Haven, they will not get the VIBE passes.

To be accurate, Vibe entry is not part of the amenities that Haven guests get. However, they're on board first and if they choose to buy Vibe passes because they want a more private adults only space, there isn't any rule against that...

To be accurate, Vibe entry is not part of the amenities that Haven guests get. However, they're on board first and if they choose to buy Vibe passes because they want a more private adults only space, there isn't any rule against that...

I know that Haven guests are on the ship early and can purchase Vibe passes if they want, but I don't see why they would. I loved the Haven when I was on the Breakaway last summer. The Haven area is just like Vibe, but is larger and included in the purchase of the Haven fare.

I know that Haven guests are on the ship early and can purchase Vibe passes if they want, but I don't see why they would. I loved the Haven when I was on the Breakaway last summer. The Haven area is just like Vibe, but is larger and included in the purchase of the Haven fare.

I agree most probably would not since they have the Haven Sundeck at their disposal...but the Haven area is not adults only. I've seen several threads where Haven guests were discussing getting Vibe passes just to make sure they had a nice Adults only area to escape to.

We loved the Haven too but bought Vibepasses and will do that next time too.

The Haven was too quiet and the public sundeck was to crowded so Vibe was perfect for us. A bucket of beer was great at Vibe but shouldn't feel right in the Haven. (I assume that I can buy 6 beers and pay for 5 in the Haven and get them without the bucket but it was nice to get the bucket at Vibe.)

We were on the February 1 cruise on the breakaway and it was very windy so Vibe was closed a few days but it was still worth 2*129 dollar.

Edited by sverigecruiser

• 3 weeks later...