No Complimentary Treats at Explorations Cafe

ithaca gal

he second comment I find that hard to believe, Ruth. You've been the belle of the ball and will remain so!

Aw, shucks. :o (can't you just see me twisting my toe in the dirt, head down a tad).

I have got to cruise with you so I can buy you a drink. ;)

Hmmmm, I see a possibility for HAL to generate some revenue -- a "Late Risers Breakfast" in the Pinnacle, for a charge of course, where the buns and other delights could be served :)

You know, for days when the Pinnacle isn't open for lunch, that would be a great idea.

They don't even have to have all the treats (they can, of course ;)), and it could even be a somewhat limited menu, as compared to the dining room or Lido breakfast menus.

To be able to get a hot breakfast after 10:00 AM would be a dream come true! No more getting up early just to get a hot meal! I like it. :D

You know, for days when the Pinnacle isn't open for lunch, that would be a great idea.

They don't even have to have all the treats (they can, of course ;)), and it could even be a somewhat limited menu, as compared to the dining room or Lido breakfast menus.

To be able to get a hot breakfast after 10:00 AM would be a dream come true! No more getting up early just to get a hot meal! I like it. :D

Subdued lighting, some very soft background music, French press coffe made at your table..... a limited menu with some special touches, e.g., the cinnamon buns, an upcharge caviar sampler with blinis (smaller than the dinner order), REAL maple syrup..... I'd do it. First breakfast in the Lido, real breakfast in the PG. :D

And it could be limited hours, 10 am to 11 am, or 9:45 to 11:15, so they could still do the other services. Especially if it was a limited menu.

Subdued lighting, some very soft background music, French press coffe made at your table..... a limited menu with some special touches, e.g., the cinnamon buns, an upcharge caviar sampler with blinis (smaller than the dinner order), REAL maple syrup..... I'd do it. First breakfast in the Lido, real breakfast in the PG. :D

And it could be limited hours, 10 am to 11 am, or 9:45 to 11:15, so they could still do the other services. Especially if it was a limited menu.

I could make those hours. Menu sounds nice, too. Soft lighting and very soft music, while they ply me with coffee.

A girl could work on waking up for that. :D

Aw, shucks. :o (can't you just see me twisting my toe in the dirt, head down a tad).

I have got to cruise with you so I can buy you a drink. ;)

One of my life's ambitions is to cruise with you, Ruth.

I do think you owe me a drink for the Gold Pin you got from the Mariners Society! Right? So, my hubbie and I will buy you a drink to celebrate our mutual Gold Pins. That's a plan!

One day this will all work out, you wait and see!