Breakway - comedians on board? Spiegel tent seating

bcs819

Does NCL bring comedians onboard other than Second City the way other cruise lines do? Making show reservations and don't want to fill every night if random comedians would be available - that is our favorite entertainment. Also, is there seating for 2 available in the Spiegel tent on Breakaway or will we be seated with strangers?

Over New Year's week the only comedy on board was the Second City troupe. I got the impression that was pretty standard.

It's worth noting that while none of the Second City shows are straight stand-up, they do two different types of shows - one that's 100% improv and one that's probably 85% sketch, 15% improv. I really enjoyed both the adults-only sketch and the late night improv show, but of course YMMV.

Does NCL bring comedians onboard other than Second City the way other cruise lines do? Making show reservations and don't want to fill every night if random comedians would be available - that is our favorite entertainment. Also, is there seating for 2 available in the Spiegel tent on Breakaway or will we be seated with strangers?

On the Epic last month, there was one late night show with a different comic. He was from Chicago, don't remember his name, but I didn't think that he was funny at all. On the Epic, there was one table for two on the lower level that I could see, everything else was for 8 or so.

There was no comedians on Breakaway in November (other than second city). I don't remember tables for 2 at the Cirque show, but they did have booths in the back which sat 4 or 5, so if you get there early, I would say you have a decent chance of getting a booth to yourself, assuming it's not sold out.

To be honest once the show start and the food comes out you don't even notice if anybody else is at the table.

we have decided to skip the Cirque show, but are hoping there are some other comedians. I guess we will find out eventually! I made all of our dinner reservations already, hopefully, the shows are late.