What happened to the 10-11 day southern itineraries?

chelle74

My husband and I have sailed on a couple of the longer, southern Caribbean itineraries on the Dawn and Sun, and we felt like they were perfect kid-free vacations for us. We booked the Escape for the whole family this December, but when we looked for an early spring 10-11 day trip for the two of us, there were none to be found. This is SO disappointing!!!

My very favorite cruise so far was 10 days on the Sun in 2013. I'm sure the Escape will be loads of fun and beautiful, but I loved the relative intimacy of the Sun, the longer itinerary and those southern ports. :(

Edited by chelle74

Looking a a TA site, I do not see any Southern Caribbean routes listed for NCL.

I do see 10 and 14 days for Eastern and Western Caribbean out of either Port Canaveral or New York for March.

I know, I know, it does not get you to the Southern Caribbean on NCL...:mad:

My husband and I have sailed on a couple of the longer, southern Caribbean itineraries on the Dawn and Sun, and we felt like they were perfect kid-free vacations for us. We booked the Escape for the whole family this December, but when we looked for an early spring 10-11 day trip for the two of us, there were none to be found. This is SO disappointing!!!

My very favorite cruise so far was 10 days on the Sun in 2013. I'm sure the Escape will be loads of fun and beautiful, but I loved the relative intimacy of the Sun, the longer itinerary and those southern ports. :(

March 26th on the Pearl?

We did the reverse direction over the holidays, and it was a wonderful itinerary.

And a nice ship (we had our first Haven experience and got spoiled forever!).

GeezerCouple

Getaway has a 12 day southern Carib. in oct.

I am booked on this, and if you can manage a cruise that sails on Halloween you should take a look at this itinerary:

CRUISE PORTS EMBARK Miami (Florida); Oranjestad (Aruba); Willemstad (Curacao); Castries (St. Lucia); Bridgetown (Barbados); Basseterre (St. Kitts); St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands); DISEMBARK Miami (Florida)

Besides having an unusual list of ports, it's also the only cruise longer than 7 days that the Getaway will sail this year. I know I can't wait! :D

We are doing the Pearl 11 day Southern Caribbean on March 26, 2015. There must be cabins available, as we keep getting people on our roll call, who have just booked. There is still time to come along!

That timeframe is definitely high school and under spring break time

Most schools take the week before Easter off and even I would take my kids out early for a march 26 cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are doing the Pearl 11 day Southern Caribbean on March 26, 2015. There must be cabins available, as we keep getting people on our roll call, who have just booked. There is still time to come along!

Unfortunately, they aren't doing any similar itineraries in 2016, which is what we're looking for. :( We saw that Gem is supposed to do some sailings out of San Juan in 2016, but they are 7 days.

Edited by chelle74

Looking a a TA site, I do not see any Southern Caribbean routes listed for NCL.

I do see 10 and 14 days for Eastern and Western Caribbean out of either Port Canaveral or New York for March.

I know, I know, it does not get you to the Southern Caribbean on NCL...:mad:

The breakaway has 4 12 night southern Caribbean, one in November, 3 in January