Travelling with 3.5 yr. old

guy420man

With a child that young, I would check out Playa Mia. They have an awesome kiddie water park there and the beach is beautiful and easy shallow entry. I have a complete review in my signature line with tons of pictures of our day there if you want to check it out. :)

With a child that young, I would check out Playa Mia. They have an awesome kiddie water park there and the beach is beautiful and easy shallow entry. I have a complete review in my signature line with tons of pictures of our day there if you want to check it out. :)

Would the kiddie water park be good for a 6 y/o too? I noticed that they have water slides, but could not tell how deep the water is at the end of the slides. He is still learning to swim.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are going to Cozumel in April and want something kid friendly but don't want to do an excursion, is it easy to get around the port area there, going on Carnival Conquest? Thanks for any advice.

Taxis are easy and I agree with the suggestion of Play Mia - check their web site for package info. I would bring my own car seat and tip the driver extra for the time spent installing and uninstalling the seat.

Nachi will be a laid back day for you - we love it. Your little one can enjoy the ocean or pool - bring along a bucket & shovel and you should be good to go. Try a dirty monkey for your "breakfast drink" - I love them! :D

Would the kiddie water park be good for a 6 y/o too? I noticed that they have water slides, but could not tell how deep the water is at the end of the slides. He is still learning to swim.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The kiddie water park is good for a 6 year old too. They have some small slides for them and tons of things with water coming out of it and our kids enjoyed it.

The bigger water slide (2 of them) is a big slide and it's deep at the end of it. So if he is not able to swim, I wouldn't have him go down it. My daughter started swimming at 4 years old and went down it, but she wasn't expecting it to be deep when she got to the end and it kinda freaked her out and the worker at the end jumped in and grabbed her just in case. Then she took off swimming toward the end where the steps are, which is a little ways across the pool.