Just had to post!

Cruisevirgin1965

I am finally one of those people who have 2 cruises booked! I first cruised in 2010 and since then have been hooked. I have always been envious of those who have more than one cruise booked...and finally that is me! Yay! And to make it even better although I have been in a suite before, I have never been in The Haven.

Not trying to brag but I did it as a surprise for my DH and wanted to tell someone.

Thanks for listening :D

I am finally one of those people who have 2 cruises booked! I first cruised in 2010 and since then have been hooked. I have always been envious of those who have more than one cruise booked...and finally that is me! Yay! And to make it even better although I have been in a suite before, I have never been in The Haven.

Not trying to brag but I did it as a surprise for my DH and wanted to tell someone.

We promise not to tell him. Let's see how long it takes for you to spill the beans? You probably did already lol. Congrats

Thats a long time to keep quiet about it. Good luck:)

Me.. I would tell everybody:D

Yep, whenever I get stressed or am trying to get through PCD (post cruise depression), always have to have 'nother one in the hopper.

With the recent NCL promotion, have 4 cruises showing up in myNCL. Love it!

Now, if only that lottery ticket strategy works off to pay for them, we're set. That's the same strategy to help pay for retirement. :cool:

Enjoy the dreams!

I did the SAME THING for my DH's 50th. But I wound up telling him and he was thrilled and then TOTALLY AMAZED when we boarded and he saw the actual suite! Congratulations and live it up!

I try to always have two cruises booked so when I get off the ship I have something to look forward too. It is usually another year out but that is ok I can start dreaming as soon as I get off the ship:D

I have booked a Haven suite for our 2016 cruise also and am planning on surprising my husband too. I don't know how long I will be able to keep it to myself!! I plan on telling him that we get to check in with the suite passengers because we a platinum and hope he buys into that fib....;)