Harmony of the Seas

Midwestgal

It was announced yesterday by Captain Trym on Oasis and by the HD on the Majesty.

Surprisingly Michael Bayley would not confirm this today on the live chat despite being asked directly.

Ok thanks, I must have missed the thread.

I'm indifferent anout the name, it doesn't WOW me bu it doesn't make me cringe.

It was announced yesterday by Captain Trym on Oasis and by the HD on the Majesty.

Surprisingly Michael Bayley would not confirm this today on the live chat despite being asked directly.

I don't know why he wouldn't just say it. The cats out of the bag already .

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I'm wondering if some senior staff spoke out a bit early and he was blindsided by the question.

from what I understand , it was announced on a couple of ships. Oasis, Majesty and I think Freedom as well. I think it was just a lack of communication on Royals part.

from what I understand , it was announced on a couple of ships. Oasis, Majesty and I think Freedom as well. I think it was just a lack of communication on Royals part.

Or maybe a planned leak. Seems too co-incidental that 3 ships would have senior officers informing guests of this on the same day.

Will anything be different than the Oasis/Allure? or just adding another class - thanks

For what its worth, I forget where I heard it, but the " pool" in the solarium on the new Oasis maybe more like the one on the new Quantum. I've always felt the pool on Allure was nothing more than a glorified bird bath.

• 2 weeks later...
Royal Caribbean Norway office announced on their FB page that from April 2016 the ship will sail from Barcelona....

That makes perfect sense. Why have Oasis or Allure do a TA to Europe in the spring when Harmony is already there. I would assume that she will make her way to Florida in the fall.