"Dancing of the Ships" Speculation

cruisexlife

I like how ships are returning to old routes. Splendor to Long Beach, Fascination to Miami, Victory to San Juan, Triumph to New Orleans, Fascination to San Juan, etc.

What do you guys think Fantasy will do? Retire? After her Miami service, I'm really curious as to what she can do.

I don't think anything is confirmed about Splendor back to LB yet....but Im keeping my fingers crossed. :D

What does it mean by day-long? looks like an ordinary 7 to 8 hour port day don't see what's long about

The fact that the calls are 10 hours (7AM-5PM) in all of the ports are a good way of selling it, especially this specific cruise. Many think "how am I going to see the island in that little time", so they stress that the stops are full days, so that you can. Otherwise, people will do 3-5 day trips to each island in a resort.

well, Carnival did release it's Australian dates until June 2017. The Spirit will continue to stay year-round with the Legend staying for 6 months(November-April) before coming back to do Hawaii & Alaska cruises in 2016 & 2017.

Well we at least know a lot more than we did. So all we don't know yet is Miracle and Splendor? I have lost track.

Miracle is going to Tampa, because there is a charter cruise leaving in Feb 2017 aboard Miracle from Tampa. And Splendor is rumored to come back to California. Nothing is confirmed yet by carnival so we are just still waiting for that. Those are the only 2 ships who's future itineraries have yet to be announced

I asked this question of the CD on the Valor (where's the Miracle going?) and he had no idea. His assistant CD will be transferred to the Miracle before it goes to Hawaii in October and even he has no idea if it's leaving Long Beach.

The crew is usually the last to know about ship movement.

Miracle is going to Tampa, because there is a charter cruise leaving in Feb 2017 aboard Miracle from Tampa. And Splendor is rumored to come back to California. Nothing is confirmed yet by carnival so we are just still waiting for that. Those are the only 2 ships who's future itineraries have yet to be announced

tick-tock.jpg

Only Time Will Tell...

Where is the charter cruise going? Very interesting news. Thanks.

Where is the charter cruise going? Very interesting news. Thanks.

Sun, Feb 5 Tampa. 4 PM

Mon, Feb 6 At Sea

Tue, Feb 7 Key West 8 AM 5 PM

Wed, Feb 8 At Sea

Thu, Feb 9 Half Moon Cay 7 AM 3 PM

Fri, Feb 10 Grand Turk 11 AM 7 PM

Sat, Feb 11 Amber Cove 8 AM 5 PM

Sun, Feb 12 At Sea

Mon, Feb 13 At Sea

Tue, Feb 14 Tampa 8 AM

Edited by DaytonCruiser

Sun, Feb 5 Tampa. 4 PM

Mon, Feb 6 At Sea

Tue, Feb 7 Key West 8 AM 5 PM

Wed, Feb 8 At Sea

Thu, Feb 9 Half Moon Cay 7 AM 3 PM

Fri, Feb 10 Grand Turk 11 AM 7 PM

Sat, Feb 11 Amber Cove 8 AM 5 PM

Sun, Feb 12 At Sea

Mon, Feb 13 At Sea

Tue, Feb 14 Tampa 8 AM

Very interesting that they are adding 9 nights from Tampa. Maybe they'll add this itinerary:

Day 1 - Tampa 4PM

Day 2 - Day at Sea

Day 3 - Mahogany Bay, Roatan 8AM-5PM

Day 4 - Day at Sea

Day 5 - Limon, Costa Rica 8AM-5PM

Day 6 - Colon, Panama 7AM-10PM

Day 7 - Day at Sea

Day 8 - Grand Cayman 9AM-5PM

Day 9 - Day at Sea

Day 10 - Tampa 7AM

Seemed like a popular itinerary a while back.

Very interesting that they are adding 9 nights from Tampa. Maybe they'll add this itinerary:

Day 1 - Tampa 4PM

Day 2 - Day at Sea

Day 3 - Mahogany Bay, Roatan 8AM-5PM

Day 4 - Day at Sea

Day 5 - Limon, Costa Rica 8AM-5PM

Day 6 - Colon, Panama 7AM-10PM

Day 7 - Day at Sea

Day 8 - Grand Cayman 9AM-5PM

Day 9 - Day at Sea

Day 10 - Tampa 7AM

Seemed like a popular itinerary a while back.

The above is a charter,don't expect that to be a normal cruise line up.

We just got off of the Breeze this morning. I tried to glean some info out of the future cruise desk worker if Tampa was going to be getting a 2nd ship to do 7-day itineraries and he said that it was doubtful. But I think he might have been playing it close to the vest and wasn't about to tip me off to what might be happening :)

Only time will tell I guess!

The above is a charter,don't expect that to be a normal cruise line up.

While I understand that, these 9 and 10 night roundtrip Journey cruises are selling quite nicely, so I hope Carnival will utilize the ship and run one or two from Tampa, and then a 5 night to get it back on track.

Maybe more dancing this week, we hope.

Ya think? LOL. We can only hope. Interesting what was posted about that 9 night charter cruise in Feb of 2017. That did get my hopes up a bit. Do you remember the days when Legend was here year round, along with Inspiration?