Two weeks of Indy - Photo Review

I posted this on another thread where you posted the 8 night compass but was hoping you may be able to send those to me? My wife and I are doing 8 nights Eastern on Indy in April and I was hoping for a sneak peak to get an idea. Thanks in advance!

Oh and it appears that many of the pictures are not displaying for me either. Says you ran out of bandwidth.

My apologies everyone. I got slammed with work the couple of weeks and haven't had a chance to work on this review. I promise I will finish it.

In regards to my photo's, my files are rather large so using photo bucket will be an ongoing issue for me with the bandwidth restrictions, so I've decide to use Flickr instead.

Here's the link for the 6-Night Cruise Compass

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I've added all my photo's to a flickr album. Please feel free to ask any questions. I'll do a report on the private tours I did in each port. Also, I will labeling the photos as soon as I can.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I've added all my photo's to a flickr album. Please feel free to ask any questions. I'll do a report on the private tours I did in each port. Also, I will labeling the photos as soon as I can.

Thank you for the link. Very happy to view these.

Anxious to hear about your private tours on the 8 day trip.

In St. Maarten we rented a car a drove to Grand Case. Gorgeous little town. Lots of nice restaurants and shops. We had a nice lunch at Le Soleil.

St Kitts - I booked the Volcano Hike with Thenford Grey. Very Very Strenuous. It was raining most of the time. Ground was very slippery. I ended up giving up after an hour and a half of climbing.

San Juan - Did a food tour with Flavors of San Juan. http://www.sanjuanfoodtours.com/ Wonderful city/food tour. This was probably the highlight of my trip. Our guide was great very knowledge. Gave a nice tour of San Juan (even though I've been to San Juan a few times already). really really enjoyed this tour. Food was delicious. I highly recommend this. Make sure you go hungry. The only thing I will say is be very very mindful of the time. I was the last one back on board. All-aboard time was 1:30pm, I was back by 1:40pm. we all have at least one close call story. this is mine :D

• 2 weeks later...

your photos are the best i have ever seen on CC. can you please tell me about the equipment you used and what if any computer software program(s) you used to process your images. thank you.

leaving on IOS in two weeks.

your photos are the best i have ever seen on CC. can you please tell me about the equipment you used and what if any computer software program(s) you used to process your images. thank you.

The EXIF info is on the Flickr photo pages. I didn't look at every photo (yet!), but I can tell you he's a Nikon user :)

Great photos! I'm sailing in November with my sisters - can't wait!

Thank you so much.

Nikon D600 and I use Lightroom ;)

Edited by CRUISEBOY305