Two weeks of Indy - Photo Review

Thank You !!!! Glad everyone is enjoying the photos

Now continuing to the next stop Falmouth, Jamaica.

I know allot of people are concerned about Jamaica. I get it. I've read and heard everything. I'm one of those people with concerns too. I've traveled all over from Africa to South America. I've been to those shady parts and I get it.

I strongly recommend everybody do the Jamaican Culinary Tour. http://www.jamaicaculinarytours.com/

Falmouth was going to be a "Stay on the Ship" day for me until a friend recommend this (thanks Merion_Mom). I had an amazing day. at no point did I feel unsafe or harassed in anyway. Miss Janet and her crew put on a wonderful tour filled history, culture and of course lots of yummy food. I urge everyone to please please do this tour. you won't regret it.

Am I the only one who is not seeing all of the photos? Many of the photos have a block on them saying "Look who's popular? IF this is your photo, please upgrade to premium for more bandwidth". Approx 75% of the first 3-4 pages all have this instead of pics. The last few pages all come through ok.

I thought it was a glitch at my computer at work - but now I see it here at home too.

Am I the only one who is not seeing all of the photos? Many of the photos have a block on them saying "Look who's popular? IF this is your photo, please upgrade to premium for more bandwidth". Approx 75% of the first 3-4 pages all have this instead of pics. The last few pages all come through ok.

I thought it was a glitch at my computer at work - but now I see it here at home too.

you're not alone, just noticed it. Let me figure that out. Sorry about that.

Thank You !!!! Glad everyone is enjoying the photos

Now continuing to the next stop Falmouth, Jamaica.

I know allot of people are concerned about Jamaica. I get it. I've read and heard everything. I'm one of those people with concerns too. I've traveled all over from Africa to South America. I've been to those shady parts and I get it.

I strongly recommend everybody do the Jamaican Culinary Tour. http://www.jamaicaculinarytours.com/

Falmouth was going to be a "Stay on the Ship" day for me until a friend recommend this (thanks Merion_Mom). I had an amazing day. at no point did I feel unsafe or harassed in anyway. Miss Janet and her crew put on a wonderful tour filled history, culture and of course lots of yummy food. I urge everyone to please please do this tour. you won't regret it.

We have also taken this tour and enjoyed it very much! If you have a bit of an adventurous spirit you will have a great time. Our guide knew every single person we passed and greeted them by name. That made it feel very safe. At one point while walking on a back street we passed a couple with their adorable little girl, maybe two years old. I guess not a lot of cruisers get that far into town because when she saw us she pointed and said with A big smile "Look, white people!!" It was so cute we all- parents, guide and us had a good laugh!