Souvenir guest list

swixpat

Hi everyone

we will cruise on Seabourne the first time later this spring. I have received from our travel agent the manifest information and special requests form to fill in.

One of the elements is "how would you like your name to appear on the souvenir guest list?". What is this souvenir guest list? I've done a quick search on the net but have not found an answer.

Many thanks for enlightening me :)

Swixpat

On each segment a small booklet of all passengers is produced. This is usually done when you are onboard. You are given the option not to be listed. All that is shown is name and where you live (generally town or state and country).

All that is shown is name and where you live (generally town or state and country).

Or if you're unfortunate enough to have your home address in a tiny village in France as your official SB address, they'll name the village :o

You also have the opportunity to opt out when you're onboard. A letter will be delivered to your suite showing how your own entry will look in the list. You can make changes as necessary. We now have a UK address as our official SB address but until we did, we would change the name of our village to the name of the nearest large town.

We didn't get this on our odyssey med cruise last summer - I'd just assumed that SB had stopped issuing a guest list ...

The guest list was alive and well at Christmas on Sojourn, and on the World Cruise last year.

The only time we haven't received a copy is when we've opted out of being included.

Nigella- "unlucky enough to live in a small French village" is such an elaborate oxymoron!

Not when one is trying to "fly beneath the radar" on a cruise ;)

And I shall leave it, cryptically, at that. :D

Edited by Nigella