Port of Miami Question

tammi0916

Hi! I have a couple of general questions about POM:

• I noticed in the Port information that POM has 2 terminals - does the Breeze/Carnival dock at a specific one or will someone at the terminal direct us once we get there?

• Also, can we drop off our bags before we part at POM or do we have to lug them from the parking garage?

• We have FTTF - is there a special entrance we should be looking for once we get to the doors?

thanks so much for any information!

Happy Cruising~

Tammi

• I noticed in the Port information that POM has 2 terminals - does the Breeze/Carnival dock at a specific one or will someone at the terminal direct us once we get there?

• Also, can we drop off our bags before we part at POM or do we have to lug them from the parking garage?

• We have FTTF - is there a special entrance we should be looking for once we get to the doors?

Happy Cruising~

Tammi

Follow the signs leading you right up to the Breeze.. its fairly easy at the Port of Miami..

Yes, you can drop off your bags and then go park the car.. When you drop off your bags, two things... have a tip ready (usually $2 per bag) and make sure the Porter knows that you are an FTTF Passenger so he can put the proper (I believe its yellow) tags on your bags..

You can enter the building right in the front and the Staff there should direct you to the FTTF line which is in the terminal itself. almost right in the middle your own special line

Have a great time :)

Just there a week ago.. trying to remember.

There was a sign that said FTTF/ Suites/ Plat etc and we to that area before security. There they looked at our passports and boarding passes. Then we were scanned through security with the rest of everyone. once through that you go upstairs and find the FTTF line to check in.

Happy Cruising~

Tammi

There will be signs pointing you to the correct terminal. My husband just dropped me off with the luggage before parking. We also had FTTF. Make sure the porters know and your bags will be tagged with a different color sticker. Ours was bright orange. There are signs and staff inside the doors who will direct you to the correct check in. Very easy. I am unsure about the Breeze, we were on the Liberty, and it did return to a different terminal so make sure you remember where you park :)

We also had FTTF. Make sure the porters know and your bags will be tagged with a different color sticker. Ours was bright orange.

We have FTTF with carryons only...do we need to stop and get the tag of a different color sticker from the porter or do we just go in?

Thanks!

We also had FTTF. Make sure the porters know and your bags will be tagged with a different color sticker. Ours was bright orange.

We have FTTF with carryons only...do we need to stop and get the tag of a different color sticker from the porter or do we just go in?

Thanks!

No. The stickers are for checked bags so that they get delivered earlier to the rooms. If you are carry on only, there is no need to worry about that part.