Shareholder onboard credit

marylizcat

I faxed in my request for our forthcoming cruise about ten days ago, asking for an email confirmation but have heard nothing. Can anybody please give me an email address to contact them and chase it up? I am in England so don't want to phone.

If you booked directly with HAL you can see your credits on your account statement online. Or, your TA can check it for you.

HAL is very good about setting this up, so I bet you already got it (they often do not send a return email confirmation - at least I never get one, even after I request it).

My thanks to both of you. I will try that email address. We booked through a TA so cannot check it ourselves and English TAs don't get involved with that sort of thing. They operate on a different basis to American ones!

With all due respect, why use a ta then? Maybe you are getting a good obc? I sent my stock info to my PCC one day this week. Within 2 hours it was posted to my account. They are very quick.

With all due respect, why use a ta then? Maybe you are getting a good obc? I sent my stock info to my PCC one day this week. Within 2 hours it was posted to my account. They are very quick.

Yes, purely to get OBC offered which I wouldn't get if I booked direct. That is all you gain.

I'm about to take my first HA cruise and couldn't find out how to claim shareholder OBC apart from faxing. I contacted Karen at Carnival in Southampton and she said for me to contact HAL in Southampton.

I then received the following from HAL

Thank you for taking the time to contact Holland America Line.

Would be able to send some sort of image proof of your shares? We would also need your booking reference number.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call our Reservations Department on 0843 374 2300.

Kind Regards

Fern

Holland America Line

EMAIL:

I emailed a copy of my share certificate to the email address and received conformation that my OBC had been added two days later. Like you. I booked through a UK TA

I faxed in my request for our forthcoming cruise about ten days ago, asking for an email confirmation but have heard nothing. Can anybody please give me an email address to contact them and chase it up? I am in England so don't want to phone.

Last time we booked with Holland they sent us an email asking about our shares and it went to our Spam folder. We did not catch it but took copy of share cert on cruise and Desk was able to straighten it out. It was a pain for them. You may want to check your spam folder for any emails they send.

World_Cruise_Reservations@HollandAmerica.com

This is the email I was about to post.

Also to the Op, the World Cruise Department will confirm your Carnival Shareholders OBC, they just won't confirm any other OBC which you need to have your agent confirm if you booked through an outside agent.

For those in the US, you can call and the World Cruise Department will confirm the credit by phone.

This is also the email address I've used on our last three cruises. For our upcoming Rotterdam cruise I emailed a PDF file of our statement page showing our HAL shares and received email confirmation 26 minutes later!

Dan