Isn't she pretty? (Vista Photo)

Velvetwater

The new complimentary menu we will serve at your Carnival Vista Serenity Deck

12970810_1204121286297097_4512123293244536721_o.jpg

I am not a big serenity dweller but this is a really nice new feature.

And the table is gorgeous.

The largest round table in the fleet, seats 16 guests on assigned dining

CgkUCqBWYAA1ZUv.jpg:large

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am not a big serenity dweller but this is a really nice new feature.

And the table is gorgeous.

We love the Serenity area and this addition is awesome. I agree with you on the table - it is gorgeous.

Random, but didn't know where else to ask, but aren't all cabins "pre-made" and then placed into the ship individually?

Yes :). During the construction phase, there were pictures of the "pods" posted while they were being installed. Very cool. I'll see if I can find a picture to post for you :)

Edit: found a good pic!

195c26504d9e78658d2e6e319487d34c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by soccersharon

Yes :). During the construction phase, there were pictures of the "pods" posted while they were being installed. Very cool. I'll see if I can find a picture to post for you :)

Edit: found a good pic!

195c26504d9e78658d2e6e319487d34c.jpg

I knew this but never saw any pics. Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

This is probably the only time I will see the fitness area:)

CguLiMyVEAAbF2v.jpg:large

I remember a long line of workers boarding the ship just before she went out for sea trials. Now I see these next two photos and wonder how many life jackets were onboard for them.

CguIsN_WwAEV1kO.jpg:large

CguIrwfWIAATqap.jpg:large

Here is a new picture of the aft of the ship with the dividers up between the aft cabins. I can see my aft wrap on deck 6! Only 10 more months!!!

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/t31.0-8/13055636_1205398126169413_8413714844072033947_o.jpg

wow..seeing the side sticking out like that kinda makes me worry on how she will be docked in NY in November. Wonder if they have to remove the life boats to dock like what the dream had to do and have embarking/disembarking on deck 0/1?

wow..seeing the side sticking out like that kinda makes me worry on how she will be docked in NY in November. Wonder if they have to remove the life boats to dock like what the dream had to do and have embarking/disembarking on deck 0/1?

Pier 88 in NY has newer expanded aprons that give larger ships with side overhangs greater clearance from the terminal building. They were in place when Dream docked there in 2009 for her inauguration. NCL Breakaway has a similar design to Dream class ships as well as the Vista and docks there every week with no issues! We will have no problems boarding Nov 5th!

Nov 16th however they will have to drag most of us back off when our cruise is over!

Pier 88 in NY has newer expanded aprons that give larger ships with side overhangs greater clearance from the terminal building. They were in place when Dream docked there in 2009 for her inauguration. NCL Breakaway has a similar design to Dream class ships as well as the Vista and docks there every week with no issues! We will have no problems boarding Nov 5th!

Nov 16th however they will have to drag most of us back off when our cruise is over!

Thanks for putting my mind at ease :)

While they are dragging you off the ship, we'll be doing a happy dance, as after waiting 640 days, we'll finally be boarding the Vista to bring her home :)

Wow....an updated mock up pick from Carnival...just went on Carnival website and they have new mock up photos of the back of the ship. So for any of you in a Havana balcony on 6 or 7 you are in for a treat! The dividers are not the ugly metal ones. They are the pretty rattan like woven ones in the Havana cabins on 5. Also the balcony furniture is Havana and we have lounge chairs back there as well! I am in an aft wrap on 6 and the balcony is enormous with really pretty furniture!

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/Ships/VS/carnival-vista/carnival-vista-havana-bar-gallery-6.jpg

Wow....an updated mock up pick from Carnival...just went on Carnival website and they have new mock up photos of the back of the ship. So for any of you in a Havana balcony on 6 or 7 you are in for a treat! The dividers are not the ugly metal ones. They are the pretty rattan like woven ones in the Havana cabins on 5. Also the balcony furniture is Havana and we have lounge chairs back there as well! I am in an aft wrap on 6 and the balcony is enormous with really pretty furniture!

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/Ships/VS/carnival-vista/carnival-vista-havana-bar-gallery-6.jpg

This is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app