Eclipse - Gastropub ?

upwarduk

Plans for Gastrobar on Eclipse have been scrapped. This according to many officers and staff on board, sorry I was interrupted mid post. Gastrobar in Cellar Masters is scrapped. Beers to move to Passport but no decision yet about food availability there.

Hi all,

In case anyone missed this:

We will be adding the GastroBar to Eclipse during its dry dock. However, it will be replacing the Passport Bar. Cellarmasters will still remain on the ship. Hope this answers any questions that you all may have had.

Well I guess it just goes to show ya that "many officers and staff on board" don't know what is really going on, sorta! :D Since it is happening to the Passport Bar, they were half right!:D

Hi all,

In case anyone missed this:

We will be adding the GastroBar to Eclipse during its dry dock. However, it will be replacing the Passport Bar. Cellarmasters will still remain on the ship. Hope this answers any questions that you all may have had.

Thank you for your confirmation.

I wonder if you are able to provide an answer to my husband's question: will the GastroBar food be included in the unlimited specialty dining for guests in Royal Suites and above or will they need to pay for food in this locations, please? Many thanks.

hi all,

in case anyone missed this:

We will be adding the gastrobar to eclipse during its dry dock. However, it will be replacing the passport bar. Cellarmasters will still remain on the ship. Hope this answers any questions that you all may have had.

yeah!!!:)

I. Really enjoyed the pub as we were on during World Cup finals it was crowded and you couldn't get a seat! Food prices ok in my opinion for the setting. Loved the fires with truffle oil. I hope it will be on SIL when we sail her this holiday season!